Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost died when the epic music started with the trooper/droid staring bit.

Best april fools joke in a while.

edit: ah gawd, i didn't even see the "assume direct control" part the first time, ahahaha.

Edited by Verg

I almost died when the epic music started with the trooper/droid staring bit.

I know how you felt, I thought it was hilarious!

And to the trolls in this thread, you're trolling an already trolled thread. 100% Bioware approved.

Now if only all of the Star Wars: The Old Republic game was full of such win... :p

Very nice work on the whole package (I mean the April Fool's presentation, not the whole SW:TOR package, of course)!

I give you 5 thumbs up, a 10/10 (oh, sorry, a 9/10 because I'm a grammar and spelling nazi, sorry.. :rolleyes: ) and wish you the best of luck in your next presentation!

Get those kids who put that together and get a proper parody of this game going. :D

Troll or Complimentary to the April Fool's Joke... You be the judge! :cool:

True to a WoW clone, Bliz does April fools jokes so BW has to. I didn't think BW could fail as much as they have done with this game.

Yeah, cause WoW totally invented April Fools Jokes, since they were the first MMO...

:rolleyes:

True to a WoW clone, Bliz does April fools jokes so BW has to. I didn't think BW could fail as much as they have done with this game.

Because we all know Blizzard invented April Fools jokes...:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.