Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on the off chance that it is not an april fools joke....

WHAT THE FRIK!!

what ex disney employee came up with this joke of an idea!?!

just what i want to do cruise around the galaxy using etiquette and my squeegee!

this better be an april fools joke because im not laughing.

WHAT THE FRIK!!

just what i want to do cruise around the galaxy using etiquette and my squeegee!

hmmm.. double bluff comment or "there's always one...".

Undecided.

I would rather see a ship that you actually fly not one that is following a pre-determined course than you have no control over.

Give me a starfighter, you know the single seater such as the x-wing's. Well maybe make that L-wings since x-wings wont be around for couple hundred years or so. But make it one that the players have full control of and no pre-determined courses.

IKR? Like there isn't a completely separate team devoted to the website, who decided to have a little prank because their job is honestly a little slow compared to the devs.

On-topic, I actually thought it was serious at first. Would have been a fun little diversion IMO, much like flying the ship. AFTER PvP queues get fixed.

What I find weird about this though is that the NEWS of this is ALSO in the launcher... not just on the website. Not sure which team controls the launcher news. Probably the website team.

WHAT THE FRIK!!

This is the third year in a row they've done an April Fool's joke. The first was the Sarlacc Enforcer class, the second was the Shyriiwook Localization (LOL!), and now this one. So, yeah, it's a joke. ;)

What I find weird about this though is that the NEWS of this is ALSO in the launcher... not just on the website. Not sure which team controls the launcher news. Probably the website team.

All marketing and website teams. No developers were pulled off of your life-or-death game issues to make this!

I realized the instant they said cleaning windows that this was a joke. I LOLed a lot harder than I am willing to admit to. Having some of those things actually implemented would be hilarious. I want the super star wars mini game, damnit!

[Flirt] Dance for me!

Edited by blindxsecrets

Ok. Joking Aside. Who thinks that a mini-game of sorts IS something that this game needs?

Am I the only one?

I think that space combat was a good idea, just poorly implemented. I really hope they change it like they have said they are going to.

The third video proves that there are better love stories than Twilight out there.

The question is, are there WORSE love stories than Twilight?

I mean, "A young girl must choose between *******ity and necrophilia." This is NOT a great romance on the face of it.