Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my brother-in-law lol'ed so hard, especially at the end of the bot-romance vid, the droid got his mac on!!! BOOYAH!!! this is so funny for 2 reasons

1. people WILL believe this, like the wookie "hairy UI" last year

and

2. because it is being requested to be made into reality, i second that motion btw!!!!:D

Cruising around the galaxy in your own personal starship is an important aspect of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The player’s starship is like a home, and the player’s companions are like a family. No one knows this better than the dedicated Ship Droids who maintain the vessels: C2-N2 for Republic characters and 2V-R8 for Imperial characters.

Jedi Knights, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and the other class characters may be the heroes in the wider galaxy, but on board the starship, the Ship Droids are the heroes. That’s why, as part of Game Update 1.2, you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions with Ship Droid™, a brand new mini-game coming to The Old Republic!

Read More

Awesome april fools lol, nice troll BW :p.

I loved the conversation dialogue option of: "Gratuitous boot licking" myself.

Though BioWare I now demand hot Robot on Robot action. Complete with the robot getting his mack on.

And now I have to go play Super Star Wars... Which means digging out my old Super NES...

Good April Fool's day prank.

Im totally against the super star wars arcade game! Not that it isnt funny or anything but it totally goes against lore!!

For god sakes Bioware stop treating this like some random MMO and start showing this game the same level of Star Wars Respect you did to KOTOR!!!

Just how are you supposed to have a game about Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader 3000 years before they are born?!!

At least replace Darth Vader with Darth Malgus and Luke with Seteele Shan or something...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.