Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Point me to another mmo who makes a joke about bogus features in an upcoming content patch. I'll wait.

Everquest, Everquest 2, Everquest online, ultima online, Dark ages of Camelot, Linage, linage 2, Age of Conan, lord of the rings.... should I go on?

we get that WOW was your first MMO... but they just copied the ones before

That being said well done SWTOR i needed a laugh.

Lets all hope this is a 4-1 joke. If they actually designed this mini-game with so many bugs in the game...in my opinion it is time horribly wasted.

AND...if this is a 4-1 joke...with the game buggy as h_ll at the moment...shouldn't the resources used to create this stupid article etc. be used to FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!:mad:

6 Dc's on 3/30/12 in warzones and the fleet though my net connection was fine.

Nice April Foods' joke. As soon as I saw the part about washing windows, I checked the date on my computer because I knew it had to be the first. Nice. :)

And to those complaining... do you honestly think it took them very much time and money to make a short page of text and a few short videos? Lighten up.

We aren't paying them to F off with our money especially when alot of things in the game are still broken.

And the web people who did this have *what* to do with what's broken in game, exactly?

Community relations is part of the overall budget, as is advertising. It's pretty much expected for there to be April Fool's pranks from pretty much every internet related company. Good enough ones are essentially viral marketing.

I really hope they are working on the actual game, cause there are far too many things they should be spending their time on instead of this. And I didn't laugh once...

Posts like this make me realize there is absolutely nothing BW can do to please some people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.