Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I the only one that saw "you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions " and thought, ahh yes, harbinger. We have dismissed these claims.

No, no you weren't. That being said, I knew it was an april fools joke from the moment I saw "Become the Ship Droid" on the Client Launcher. I've been april fooling people for about an hour before hand, so i was prepared.

Thank you so much for this...., it's Sunday and I got called into work. All bummed out I log in to tell guildies no OPS for me today and I see the Droid Game.

Thank you BioWare for making me laugh.

I actually would really enjoy this as a good break from the usual and it would give me one more aspect to have control over with my characters. Unfortunately, this is an April Fools joke. At least it reminds me to stay off the internet today. Damn this "holiday".

At first I was afraid to read this thread because I saw the responses going one of two ways:

1) You're wasting your time with April Fool's Day jokes when you could be fixing (insert name of system here) -- aka people with no sense of humor.

2) People threatening to quit if this was added -- aka people not realizing it's April 1st.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that not only did the majority of people get it, but they were able to enjoy it for what it is (although I only read about 10 pages of posts and there were a couple whiners in there supporting #1).

Oh and for those saying this was posted early, it's clearly time-stamped midnight Central time. It may not be 4/1 where YOU are located, but it was 4/1 where Bioware is located.