Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it, i understand the need to do stuff like this, but the irony is they seem to have the time to make painfully obvoius April Fools stuff like this but neglect to fix the serious issues the game has which is currently killing the population.

Use your resources more wisely, more people quit every day thanks to being stranded on dead servers and broken buggy high-end content. We don't want to see you wasting time on this fluffy crap instead of addressing game breaking issues for many of us. This just adds insult to injury.

Still...i admit it made me smile :)

Edited by Faeldawn

Obviously April Fools and all.... I was quite entertained.

But in all seriousness....

Please Bioware....

Give the droid the chance to do something intensely mundane like making the beds during a dialog session, then add that fist bump to the end please.

Love it. I wish this wasn't an April fool's joke but a real new feauture. I'd love to play Super Star Wars again. ;)

But really, I'd love to be able to play the chores like ship cleaning and such.

Edited by Glzmo

Jedi Knights, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and the other class characters may be the heroes in the wider galaxy, but on board the starship, the Ship Droids are the heroes. That’s why, as part of Game Update 1.2, you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions with Ship Droid™, a brand new mini-game coming to The Old Republic!

Read More

Loved it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.