Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Features of this mini-game include cleaning the cockpit windows

This is just what I want in the game! My wife is always on me about not doing enough chores around the house... now I can tell her "Hey babe, I cleaned the windows in my star ship today! Get off my back!" Thanks BioWare for making my marriage stronger. You guys are the true heroes here!

I would like to remind everyone about the Sims games that have been around since....oh...2000. People DO actually want to do stuff like this....but it is obviously a joke. I agree with the players would mentioned they would love to have unlockables that customize the ship droid more. Personality, voice, and the like.

This has to be an april fools joke right? Really, who wants to clean windows, adjust the food machines, and make beds?

lol oh I don't know..just any one who loves playing The Sims. But no..seriously this was a great April Fools joke. The videos had me laughing like crazy.

"Droids that will be selling and add-on mini-game especially "

AN not AND.

Beyond the typo...perfect. I was reading this with mild curiosity, made it through the first paragraph before i remembered the date. Good show.

But seriously...can we get an emulator running Super Star Wars in the cockpit of our ships?

guys! this is real! i looked in the .exe files from the future and it's all in there. also, i found that they invented a way to keep people from trolling on the forums too. the only lame part is that i saw the forums in the future once 1.2 was implemented and there are no posts on the forums at all.

guys! this is real! i looked in the .exe files from the future and it's all in there. also, i found that they invented a way to keep people from trolling on the forums too. the only lame part is that i saw the forums in the future once 1.2 was implemented and there are no posts on the forums at all.

Including yours? :rolleyes:

I'm more interested in next week's lottery numbers. PM me...

This has to be an april fools joke right? Really, who wants to clean windows, adjust the food machines, and make beds?

Yes its an April fools, I never believe anything around April fools after years of reading a certain game magazine.

Then again, being able to play super star wars in my ship might be a bit cool.:p

NOW YOU SEE WHAT ARE THIS IDIOTS DOING WHO ARE PAYED BY YOUR MONTHLY SUB.

Instead fixing game and adding new content, they still have time to program and record stupid movies of robots washing windows.

I would not call them Idiots, rather genious. They are giving us entertainment worth every penny. Who wouldnt want to take care of the ship we live in. I always hear about the new paint and other stuff the robot does but now we see him at work :D This april fool was really worth the time they put in it IMO. Cant wait to see what comes next year. :D

Good going Bioware.

I'm actually kinda sad its fake. I wouldn't want mini games, but it would be cool to see the droid doing something other than standing at the entrance to my ship. Same with the other companions. Plus, seeing him outside the front window cleaning it would be bring a smile and light hearted chuckle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.