Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

HELLO BIOWARE, WAKE THE F UP PLEASE ON THIS ISSUE.

I spent 2 goddam hours in a queue and upon a client crash I reload the game only to see a wall of wait in front of me again. How could you not have the forsight for this kind of problem when you were making this game? I mean really, is this your first rodeo?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have DC issues on my connection/server.

Please do not implement this Bioware. The only reason the queues move up as fast as it does is because people are getting dc'd all over the place.

...What in god's name are you talking about.

Edited by ekaikaforge

I remember posting about the annoying ques during the beta weekends. Standard response was "its just beta it will be fixed by launch" Whats the excuse now? "its just pre-release it will be fixed by launch in two days when the other million or so people get to come on"?

I don't have DC issues on my connection/server.

Please do not implement this Bioware. The only reason the queues move up as fast as it does is because people are getting dc'd all over the place.

WOW! Aren't you fkn selfish?! Bioware, ignore this selfish little child. The queues do not move up fast, and if you waited in the queue before someone else and got in, then you deserve to stay logged in.

I have spent a total of 6 hours today waiting in the queue. I was disconnected 4 times today. This is ridiculous. It should be top priority because nothing is more urgent than a problem which completely prevents a paying customer from using the service.

Don't get me wrong they NEED to put in a grace period...but as far as fixing the queues all together, there is no point in fixing the situation until after the grace period is over, and see how many players they actually have before offering free x-fers to certain servers and such.

I understand the need for server queues as a part of maintaining healthy server population over time.

But I'm on Dark Reaper, with a queue of over 1100 people, and I keep getting disconnected.

Yes, I could roll a new character on a different server, and not enjoy playing with my friends and guildmates, with whom I signed up under the pre-launch guild program. After clearly stating to bioware, "Hey we're putting our faith and money in your game, and this is really great that you'll put us all on a server together!" Really great until that turns out to be one of two servers (the other being Fatman) with hour-plus queue times.

How am I ever supposed to get into the game and play with my friends and guildmates - playing by myself is NOT why I signed up as part of the pre-launch guild program - if I keep getting DC'd? It's really frustrating. Is there a solution/fix out there somewhere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.