An arguement for why Marauders were nerfed, 1.2

Laginn

aaaaw pooor you ... i`m playin jugg and getting nerfed to hit the rock bottom and I dont make qq threads about it..

I rerolled mara because of this and even if they nerf mara damage by 50% its still most OP class in the game...

lol ok there guy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaw pooor you ... i`m playin jugg and getting nerfed to hit the rock bottom and I dont make qq threads about it..

I rerolled mara because of this and even if they nerf mara damage by 50% its still most OP class in the game...

Lol, this guy doesnt know how to read i take it

Just ignore the idiots who say they "always" get 4k hits and anyone who doesn't is doing something wrong. These are the same people saying they "always" do 400k + damage in every warzone (I guess they have never won - or lost - a 6-0 Huttball match in about 4 minutes).

I got 2 5.2ks on the same poor sorc. No idea what he was wearing but that game I ended up with 520kish area. Pretty standard voidstar with us clearing through the doors in no time. I don't always get 4k hits tho its more like 3k unless i pop cds and then its around 4-5k.

By 2-hit do you mean the Massacre hit plus the ataru hit? Where are you getting the 2 procs from? Serious question, my Marauder just hit 42 and has been Anni thus far.

Massacre hits with both sabers if Dual Wielding (just like Vicious Slash does) if I'm not mistaken. It also always adds an Ataru strike. On top of that, there's a chance for a RNG Ataru strike, so when spamming Massacre, you can get two Ataru strikes per Massacre if you don't get screwed by RNG, since I believe the Massacre buff gives you a 70% chance total to get an Ataru proc.

Massacre hits with both sabers if Dual Wielding (just like Vicious Slash does) if I'm not mistaken. It also always adds an Ataru strike. On top of that, there's a chance for a RNG Ataru strike, so when spamming Massacre, you can get two Ataru strikes per Massacre if you don't get screwed by RNG, since I believe the Massacre buff gives you a 70% chance total to get an Ataru proc.

Are you sure Ataru strike can proc twice off a single hit like that considering it has an 1.5s internal cooldown?

Are you sure Ataru strike can proc twice off a single hit like that considering it has an 1.5s internal cooldown?

pretty sure I saw a post that confirms this. It always procs it but that proc is off the 1.5s internal cd. meaning that if u proced the rng aturu and had beserk up ur next one could not proc the rng untill 1.5s had passed :p.

Lol, this guy doesnt know how to read i take it

first off..

i know how to drink.. maybe then I dont know how to read..

second off..

this thread is dedicated to make marauders look poor , that they are nerfed and bla bla bla ...

the fact is they are the most buffed class in 1.2 patch...

first off..

i know how to drink.. maybe then I dont know how to read..

second off..

this thread is dedicated to make marauders look poor , that they are nerfed and bla bla bla ...

the fact is they are the most buffed class in 1.2 patch...

0/10

First off, you don't know how to speak English, apparently (i know how to drink, maybe then i don't know how to read? *** does that even MEAN?).

Second off, everyone knows Mars are getting a huge improvement. You are quite late to the party. Go take more Engrishes.

0/10

First off, you don't know how to speak English, apparently (i know how to drink, maybe then i don't know how to read? *** does that even MEAN?).

Second off, everyone knows Mars are getting a huge improvement. You are quite late to the party. Go take more Engrishes.

It means when I'm drunk I don't bother to read ... ;)

and when it comes to everyone knowing.. find my other posts in which I already mentioned that, you simpleton...

But i won't aruge with you .. Internet argue is like special olympics.. even if you win , you are still only a retard..

Edited by Tattum

It means when I'm drunk I don't bother to read ... ;)

and when it comes to everyone knowing.. find my other posts in which I already mentioned that, you simpleton...

But i won't aruge with you .. Internet argue is like special olympics.. even if you win , you are still only a retard..

are you drunk again?

this mad guy speaks the truth...

problem with carnage is how well we survive, what i hate about the spec i feel far more squishy. Annihilation's survivability+ it's high damage output just trumps the other two specs.

Also it's kinda ridic annihilation will non crit for 3k on soft targets and it's what iusualy get 5k crits off of.

5k crits my ***, I can't even get that with my pve gear on and nearly +500 bonus dmg.Maybe on a sage with 0 expertise with adrenal popped..Annihilation hits for around 2,5k non crit 4-4.5 max.But constant 5k crits give me a break.

See people actually read these posts than go and ***** around in fleet how OP marauders are.Everyone wants to play them now no one really knows how, on my server there are like 3-4 even worth mentioning.

5k crits my ***, I can't even get that with my pve gear on and nearly +500 bonus dmg.Maybe on a sage with 0 expertise with adrenal popped..Annihilation hits for around 2,5k non crit 4-4.5 max.But constant 5k crits give me a break.

See people actually read these posts than go and ***** around in fleet how OP marauders are.Everyone wants to play them now no one really knows how, on my server there are like 3-4 even worth mentioning.

Stop being an elitist. The more poorly played Mara/Sents there are the better. Every poorly played Mara/Sent lowers the average data scored by our subclass in BW's ingame data collection system. They are HELPING us. We want MORE of them. They are our BEARD.

Carnage is a great spec, Unfortunately for PVP only good against light/medium armor. Another reason why people choose Annihilation as heavy armor your bleeds stilll eat at them. I honestly could destroy Sorc/Sages much easier as Carnage than I can now as Annihilation. Carnage may be more viable 1.2, I still forsee people using Annihilation though as its still too good.

Doesn't Gore give you 100% Armor Penetration, though? Why wouldn't Carnage be good against Heavy Armor? It's the same basic thing, it's just different methods.

Edited by Vid-szhite