Reasons to Stick Around?

Acheilus

You believe that because EA announced it? It's called PR..

TOR probably has the highest subscriber NUMBERS for a western MMO. And that was months ago. There's no way you can convince me there are still 1.7 million people playing this game. I think a lot of people ended up getting 3 or 6 month subscriptions. Population is already bombing and most of the servers are ghost towns.

No. I believe it because it's illegal to lie to your investors. Have you heard of the SEC investigating EA? It would be big news.....

Edited by Skoobie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that why they say SWTOR has the highest retention rate from launch?

It's only been 3 months, give it a year or two and see where the community is at.

Regarding Rift, another raid is actually coming out in like a week or so, if it hasn't already been released, that deals with killing Maelforge, the blood dragon. Oh, and more fishing and survival skills are being released. It's a huge patch, and doesn't seem to reflect Playhouse Disney themes to me.

Population is already bombing and most of the servers are ghost towns.

and whos to blame? the community,they came into the game with the mindset of it being busting at the seams with features.they didnt get it,so pretty much they took the packing there bags and leaving option

world of warcraft,the mmo that ruined the genre

I love how every whiny thread has 9 million posts, if you don't like the game why the hell are you playing it or posting here. Go back to the other mmo, nobody cares

We stay because we hope that our advice will help Bioware to make a better game. Granted, they probably just close these threads and write us off as qqers, but at least we try.

and whos to blame? the community,they came into the game with the mindset of it being busting at the seams with features.they didnt get it,so pretty much they took the packing there bags and leaving option

It's WoW's fault Bioware copied it almost exactly? No. Bioware could have made a better MMO instead it's just a half-assed copy of WoW with some gimmicky story tacked on.

We stay because we hope that our advice will help Bioware to make a better game. Granted, they probably just close these threads and write us off as qqers, but at least we try.

your advice?

you mean whining that the game doesnt have every feature your previous mmo had? that isnt advice,thats complaining

Sounds like this game will never be able to please you.

You better go back to the other game and start coming up with names for your panda.

sadly enough your argument is correct that you might as well.

i bought this game and played in the EGA and as of 2 weeks ago have found absolutely no reason to log in as it is boring now.

the game had hope and ideas but is failing since you level VERY fast (like rift's you get to max level and then just hang around which is the same as every game but after WoW all games seem to think max level should be after a week or 2 rather than a true challenge)

there is terrible class balances both in PvP and PvE since the PvE is reliant on companions that become accessible at different times as per class and faction.. PvP is absolutely abysmal for balance (LoL and i don't usually bother with PvP)

Yep we can just quit the game as the rude little trolls and fans of the game say since like myself i know they will grow bored soon enough like i myself have done

EA and Bioware could save hardships and personal annoyances and alter the game to be a single player now and give up the MMO status as for a MMO this game has failed in a large way.

Maybe you should listen to the podcast and what they consider good and bad threads at BW first.

It's WoW's fault Bioware copied it almost exactly? No. Bioware could have made a better MMO instead it's just a half-assed copy of WoW with some gimmicky story tacked on.

and the community didnt want the game to be a copy of wow?

i guess you must not look at the suggestion forums much,cuz half of what ive seen are features world of warcraft has

You're "advice" is a long the lines of "everything sucks in this game". They are releasing new content and working out the issues, you can't drop a 15gig patch to satisfy everyone. It boils down to waiting patiently or just stop playing, those are your only options here.

It's only been 3 months, give it a year or two and see where the community is at.

Regarding Rift, another raid is actually coming out in like a week or so, if it hasn't already been released, that deals with killing Maelforge, the blood dragon. Oh, and more fishing and survival skills are being released. It's a huge patch, and doesn't seem to reflect Playhouse Disney themes to me.

So go play RIFT and lose this web address.

I will never understand why people will sit and bash a game they don't even like on that game's forum. Don't like "fanboys" and "Bio-drones"? Get off of our forums! Poof! You never see them again! Happy day for you!

Seriously, get off our forums and out of our game. You like RIFT so much, play it and go hang out on their general forums. Don't come back here. Uninstall the game and lose this web address.

Good bye.

I disagree with this.

I use to think so too, but then I realized that it was the playerbase it ruined, not the genre.

The genre continues, but too many of the players are broken.

Edited by Skoobie

So go play RIFT and lose this web address.

I will never understand why people will sit and bash a game they don't even like on that game's forum. Don't like "fanboys" and "Bio-drones"? Get off of our forums! Poof! You never see them again! Happy day for you!

Seriously, get off our forums and out of our game. You like RIFT so much, play it and go hang out on their general forums. Don't come back here. Uninstall the game and lose this web address.

Good bye.

Umadbro?

Ive been playing since beta and in the whole its a good game with a lot of potential but bioware seems to not listen to the consumer they are set on doing things there way when i thought the whole point of beta testing ect was to get input from us then work on it , you cant expect any mmo to be as polished as others that have had many years to get it together but at the same time they know the competition is fierce so they could maybe just take a bit more imput from that and the consumers and then they will have a winning game . For now ive lost my interest but i will come back when 1.2 launches to see what improvements they have made , hopefullly then it will hold my interest like it did during beta ect but till then i will defo be playing other games

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible! Please feel free to create threads in the appropriate subforum on specific topics you'd like to discuss.