Being Canadian doesn't mean being French...

Tustorm

I am often taken to the Dutch version of this website and I live in New York. It really is no big deal, just click the correct language up top and move on.

Yeah, I live in Colorado and I get taken to the French Version of the website pretty often my self. Not a big deal just click on the english button at the top. :)

WOW, some people have no clue

Bioware Edmonton migght be founded in Edmonton but this game is developed in Austin Texas and has never once been accosiated to Bioware Edmonton.

Language in Alberta has nothing to do with anything in this topic.

Tidbit you should know...

Space combat (ugh) was done in Edmonton studio. Just saying.

Rest of your post however is correct.

I am often taken to the Dutch version of this website and I live in New York. It really is no big deal, just click the correct language up top and move on.

Dutch = the language spoken in the Netherlands

Deutsch = German, the language spoken in Germany

There is, as far as i know, no Dutch version of this web site. There is a German version, which is the one labeled "Deutsch [DE]".

Just to correct the facts about Bioware. Bioware in Edmonton opened the office in Texas as alot of companies that have MMOs are usually in that area so they could hire on people to work on SWTOR.

I had one time got redirected to the french site but then it stopped. I am Canadian also. Live in Alberta

WOW, some people have no clue

Bioware Edmonton migght be founded in Edmonton but this game is developed in Austin Texas and has never once been accosiated to Bioware Edmonton.

Language in Alberta has nothing to do with anything in this topic.

Bioware Edmonton developed Kotor, how much more associated do you think they can be. Just because a new division and office was setup for this game doesn't mean it's not associated with Bioware Edmonton. The Edmonton office is the head quarters of Bioware. Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk started Bioware in Edmonton. It's an Edmonton Company (now owned by EA).