Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

This is a good game.

Processj

Yeah, it has it's flaws and I've been on the bandwagon a couple times to point them out to bioware. But even with some poor management and customer service decisions on their part, I'm still playing.

Even if a lot of the initial subscribers leave, with the planned fixes that are coming I only see this game growing in subs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I feel about it; I will be playing SWTOR until it's no longer fun for me I could really give two figs what the "Pro gamerz" think. I have played the MOP beta and the GW2 beta and frankly they bore the living hell out of me, so five servers or five hundred, subscription or pay to play; I'm sticking with TOR because I find it fun. Edited by Jett-Rinn

I approve of this thread! (not that my approval means a damn thing)

I've been playing 3-6 nights a week, 1.5-5 hrs a night. Still having fun. When I don't have fun anymore, I will reconsider.

Until then, I'll be the fool following the fool...or am I the lead fool...either way, I'm just fooling around!

sssshhhh dont you know the game has been losing subs steady since release. Us people who like the game are not supposed to post how much we like it.

This. Apparently we are dem fanboiiiiisssss who always praise bioware for everything. People who say that are just....welll, ignorant :rolleyes:

Anyways, love the game, and have been having lots of fun with it. There are flaws, but it's enough fun to look past those. I know that they're constantly working on stuff, and I enjoy playting the game and am actively looking forward to 1.2.

Not to mention, I found a guild to play with. Makes a load of difference playing with people in an MMO. I know, right?

Edited by FireIndy

Its a good game but why do people feel the need to come on the boards and post about it. One way or the other?

If we got rid of all the "Game is awesome" and "Game sucks" posts this board might actually contain useful information.

Then explain why the guild I joined pre-launch with over 250+ players with is now almost completely inactive and the server I play on has almost noone on during peak hours?

Yea the game is kind of fun your first play through but you can't convince me that endgame is any good.

Edited by AislingKerrigan

Then explain why the guild I joined pre-launch with over 250+ players with is now almost completely inactive and the server I play on has almost noone on during peak hours?

Yea the game is kind of fun your first play through but you can't convince me that endgame is any good.

I'm not here to convince you of anything. If you don't like it that's your perogative, don't play.

This is how I feel about it; I will be playing SWTOR until it's no longer fun for me I could really give two figs what the "Pro gamerz" think. I have played the MOP beta and the GW2 beta and frankly they bore the living hell out of me, so five servers or five hundred, subscription or pay to play; I'm sticking with TOR because I find it fun.

You've played the MOP beta and you can say SW:TOR is more fun and a better game with a straight face?

LOL ;)

Those who deny that SW:TOR isn't Warhammer 2 are in.. denial. Same people, same flaws. Unfortunately 1.2 is far, far too late. Whether we blame EA or BioWare, doesn't really matter..

Yes because having an opinion that is different than yours is laughable, right?

It's not laughable, I just don't believe it.. and that's my own personal feeling and opinion. I truly feel that those who defend SW:TOR are either SW lore junkies or BioWare superfans. Both are fine, I have no issue with either.. but it is what it is, I guess.

It's not laughable, I just don't believe it.. and that's my own personal feeling and opinion. I truly feel that those who defend SW:TOR are either SW lore junkies or BioWare superfans. Both are fine, I have no issue with either.. but it is what it is, I guess.

Now who is in denial?

I joined Darth Sion because I thought it would keep lag down and have no player queue, but I didn't realize how empty it was. I'm only level 20, but I don't feel like re-rolling the same class on a higher population server. Next class I will, though.

I think SWTOR is a great game.

I am not a Bioware Superfan. (DAII was the biggest kick in the groin ever.)

I am not a SW Lore Junkie. (Episode I-III never happened and neither did the Starkiller saga.)

I think SWTOR is a great game.

I am not a Bioware Superfan. (DAII was the biggest kick in the groin ever.)

I am not a SW Lore Junkie. (Episode I-III never happened and neither did the Starkiller saga.)

I think I completely agree with you. :eek:

I'd also like to point out that Swtor will cater to it's player base. Just like wow did when they had to dumb everything down, make everything easier, etc.

But what am I saying really, we live in the age of whiny laziness

I waste far too much of my time on this game (...yeah, you can't tell that from my signature at all, right?). It's very fun as far as leveling goes - I just hit the cap on my Assassin last night (I abandoned my first capped character's server because it's pretty much dead as soon as I finished his story) so I'll see if I actually like the MMO treadmill now. >.>

I'd also like to point out that Swtor will cater to it's player base. Just like wow did when they had to dumb everything down, make everything easier, etc.

Oh, come on. WoW did nothing of the sort. Hardmode Lich KIng was said to be an incredibly difficult fight and nobody actually beat him until Blizzard gave the players a 5% damage buff. It just had lots of easier and/or less time-consuming content for people who didn't enjoy hardcore raiding all that much.

If you go on the forums, if people complain about the game being too easy they're talking about the normal modes, which aren't meant to be all that difficult.

Edited by Flyceratops

This game brought back that feeling of "the whole game is endgame" leveling experience and immersion is what matters. NOT endgame.