Come see The Old Republic at PAX East!

DavidBass

I forgot to mention one important thing! PAX East will be our first show where we'll have The Old Republic's Razer peripherals at each computer. If you haven't had a chance to see the keyboard, mouse, and headset in action, this will be your opportunity to come check them out and play with them!

Would love to see everyone confront you guys about server merges and watch you squirm in fear of someone firing you.

Face it, you're being told not to talk about it but I am going to confront you all about it. :)

Be prepared to deal with my annoying ***, i'll be a downright stupid about it.

In a friendly not-get-kicked-out-of-pax-east sort of way. :D

Edited by Kurfer

I forgot to mention one important thing! PAX East will be our first show where we'll have The Old Republic's Razer peripherals at each computer. If you haven't had a chance to see the keyboard, mouse, and headset in action, this will be your opportunity to come check them out and play with them!

Are you going to bother addressing how its completely hypocritical that you support and market a 3rd party peripheral that allows the creation of macros in ToR, but refuse to have any in game for those without?

Are you going to bother addressing how its completely hypocritical that you support and market a 3rd party peripheral that allows the creation of macros in ToR, but refuse to have any in game for those without?

Zing! ;)

Yeah, and their terms of service for using macros is very gray-area-ish. It is absolutely hypocritical. I've love to see them adjust the terms of service to match their partnership with Razer for those macro keyboards and mice. Buy our partner's products, but by our ToS, we may ban you for it if we're in a bad mood one day. FTL!

Edited by cipher_nemo

*sigh*

We can't have a nice thread about meeting and getting to know other players. Someone always has to come in and vocalize some minor point.

On that note, is the meetup saturday night 21+? Just trying to figure out what kind of drinks we're talking about here.

Edited by SnakeCL

Anyone know what it takes to got a PAX East badge?

I'm in the area, and I've got nothing better to do tomorrow.

EDIT: Looks like they're sold out for Saturday, and I've got family obligations on Sunday. Shoot.

Edited by Iram

No info on low pop servers other than one short response in a very long interview? The inability to participate in anything multiplayer is a game breaking issue for me. I honestly couldn't care less about anything else they talked about. Edited by Aiysis