Craftable BH and WH gear?

pogmahone

Craftable Custom (orange) Battlemaster and War Hero PvP armor has been added to Synthweaving and Armormech. The schematics for these items can be purchased from Battlemaster and War Hero vendors.

This has to be one of the worst things so far.

Craftable Custom (orange) Battlemaster and War Hero PvP armor has been added to Synthweaving and Armormech. The schematics for these items can be purchased from Battlemaster and War Hero vendors.

this game is so going to flop :/

its turning into SWG all over again :(

Pretty sure it's just gear with no mods in it, intended to be worn for appearance.

People were complaining that they wouldn't be able to wear their war hero gear because of lack of augment slots, so they put in a way to get aug slots on the gear without trivializing it by just selling the gear with augslots in it already on the vendor.

So now you can crit craft it.

Unless you rule out the new PvP mat as being there just for **** and giggles, it is entirely possible this craftable gear will cost more coms than the vendor one.

Therefore I do not see the problem yet.

Pretty sure it's just gear with no mods in it, intended to be worn for appearance.

People were complaining that they wouldn't be able to wear their war hero gear because of lack of augment slots, so they put in a way to get aug slots on the gear without trivializing it by just selling the gear with augslots in it already on the vendor.

So now you can crit craft it.

I assumed so, but I was actually hoping to have the 'ultimate carrot on the stick' for the 'ultimate end game gear'. Make people grind out for the actual piece of gear, and then RE it for the chance to learn the schematic.

I'm assuming hopefully that it'll have augment slots, as the regular BH/WH gear won't. Unless I'm mistaken in my interpretation of the information I've seen.

Otherwise as stated already, no one would ever use the gear.

Edited by Ethurian

It is probably just the appearance of that gear -- most likely orange (custom) and lacking any mods at all. So crafters will be able to make them and hope for a crit. This will allow people who like the BM and WH gear to get a crit-crafted set for appearance and wear it.