When is 1.2 going live?

Athred

I realize that this mentality is hugely popular, but trust me when I tell you that the longer 1.2 is in testing, the better it will be for the game. I realize it needs to be released before people give up, but if they release buggy, unfinished content, that is the bigger disaster.

I understand that wholeheartedly. I just know that for me personally, if it has not released by then there is a much larger chance that I will not come back to it, at least not for a long time (the amount of time it takes me to get my D3 fill in).

Again, not saying "OMG Release the content now and fix my class.. give me uber lewts and contentz right nowz!?!!?"

I have enjoyed the game thus far and truly hope that it continues on strong.

Hopefully never because just the notes have made people quit. I dont want to see what the live game will do to the rest. Bioware really has forced any serious player to make sure they roll fotm classes. I cant for a second beleive what they are doing in any way benefits the people who play the game. Unless the goal of this game is to become the worst mmo in terms of balance in history then nothing they have done especially being based on nothing but the developers epeen will help thegame in anyway.

Yeah I'd like to know too. It seems that their standard practice is to inform us during their weekly maintenance reminder as to whether the maintenance involves a patch or not; so I'm hoping they'll indicate patch 1.2 at least a day or two before maintenance, during their usual pre-maintenance reminder.

EDIT: after seeing the pre-maintenance reminder for the maintenance on April 3rd, I can't really tell if there's going to be a patch or not.

Edited by RabidPopcorn

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss Game Update 1.2's release date and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!