Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Would you romance Satele Shan if allowed to?

DeutschGamer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short answer: No.

Average answer: No. Satele is just too old - The greying hair is too much for me.

Role-Play answer: No, because this The Old Republic, and I always roll characters with youth, so Satele is considered to be either the grandmaster of the order as it currently stands, or as the primary target of my enemy - I like to believe that all the class storylines span 'years' like the ORIGINAL Star Wars movies...So, Chapter One is Episode IV, Chapter Two is Episode V - several years later, and Chapter Three is Episode VI - Three years after that.

With each chapter, my character's conversation choices change: Where my character was once a do-gooder, he might be more apathetic to someone's death.

But by Chapter 3, He's all about what is best, regardless of the circumstances, or consequences of his actions.

Edited by FearTheReapr

• 2 years later...

This thread's been necrod a lot over the years.

It's a no for me, we've got her son now at least.. well, kind of... and you can get turned down a couple of times trying to flirt with her now. I do not think shes interested.

Edited by Asmodesu

This thread's been necrod a lot over the years.

It's a no for me, we've got her son now at least.. well, kind of... and you can get turned down a couple of times trying to flirt with her now. I do not think shes interested.

Yeah, not my type either. Bit on the stuffy side. But hey, if there's enough interest it wouldn't bother me for the sake of others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.