Your Legacy Begins

CourtneyWoods

All of Star Wars is human-centric. Make no mistake, I like alien leads, too. I wish there were more species, you know that. We were both in the species thread pre-launch asking for more playable species.

That doesn't change the fact that the overall Star Wars motif is, indeed, human-centric.

Wdo you want new ones then.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all my other MMOs I usually played a healer or a tank. Maybe I'm the broken one when it comes to trying to play a DPS. But as a full Lightning Spec DPS I had a good rotation (at least I thought I did) and still couldn't take on a lone elite with anyone but Khem Val (which again resulted in me healing Khem most of the fight, not DPSing). Edited by BeauBard

All of Star Wars is human-centric. Make no mistake, I like alien leads, too. I wish there were more species, you know that. We were both in the species thread pre-launch asking for more playable species.

That doesn't change the fact that the overall Star Wars motif is, indeed, human-centric.

I disagree. While the films have been human centric the EU has a deep history of telling stories that are not just human stories (well all stories are human stories if they are told by a human, but you get my meaning).

I'm not arguing for more species (not here and now, but yes I want more). It is simply that the game even in places where it could or should branch out more is human-centric. In fact all of the Legacy examples I see the Devs use are pure human "legacies" which I think is just sad, that they can't push themselves beyond what is clearly more their hang-up than it is the players.

I disagree. While the films have been human centric the EU has a deep history of telling stories that are not just human stories (well all stories are human stories if they are told by a human, but you get my meaning).

I'm not arguing for more species (not here and now, but yes I want more). It is simply that the game even in places where it could or should branch out more is human-centric. In fact all of the Legacy examples I see the Devs use are pure human "legacies" which I think is just sad, that they can't push themselves beyond what is clearly more their hang-up than it is the players.

What do you mean.

In all my other MMOs I usually played a healer or a tank. Maybe I'm the broken one when it comes to trying to play a DPS. But as a full Lightning Spec DPS I had a good rotation (at least I thought I did) and still couldn't take on a lone elite with anyone but Khem Val (which again resulted in me healing Khem most of the fight, not DPSing).

I've learned all you need a a healer companion. They do all the hard work and everything up to flashpoints are soloable. I still need to gear my sniper out to do the heroics though.

There is a Pink. I think they call it "Magenta. ;-)

Yah there's black/blue (Alliance PVP crystal), black/yellow (the collector's crystal), black/green (for buying the razer keyboard), black/red (Sith PVP crystal) and white. The 'magenta' is pink, and there is a teal one that goes both factions as well.

I'm looking for a teal/black or megenta/black myself, but they may be coming.

also the standards-- yellow, blue, green, red, orange and purple.

Seriously you can get any color you want I suppose.

Edited by Hotbox

Yah there's black/blue (Alliance PVP crystal), black/yellow (the collector's crystal), black/green (for buying the razer keyboard), black/red (Sith PVP crystal) and white. The 'magenta' is pink, and there is a teal one that goes both factions as well.

What did you say.

There are a few colors that would be nice to see added, but the selection is pretty decent now that the restrictions are gone from colors. I'd still like to see a silver ala Corran Horn, the white one just doesn't quiet capture that for me.

There are a few colors that would be nice to see added, but the selection is pretty decent now that the restrictions are gone from colors. I'd still like to see a silver ala Corran Horn, the white one just doesn't quiet capture that for me.

What are you saying about this.

Turn down your contrast.

Turn down your contrast.

Nah it is not that, the color is more white than silver as it should be.

I wouldn't mind seeing a more "golden" yellow and a darker greens, blues and reds as well.

This isn't something that is vital, but as time goes on these things would be nice additions.

Do you have anothe money in the game to get it or not or you can try email in them ok .

I dont think you understand. My character has 20million creds, its not a cost thing.

From what i can see so far, there is no purchase option for class buffs ....

Great, so I can safely assume that with this weeks lack of maintenance and this post today that 1.2 will be released this upcoming Tuesday?

I'm kind of anxious, and bored.

Also server merge QQ (Who the heck said the minority was complaining about this? Because it is most players.)

Ilum daily - fix it. QQ

Server stability fixes does not mean boot "player x" from every second warzone to character select screen. QQ

Do more, in less time BW. QQ

Edited by Smokey_the_Bear

I dont think you understand. My character has 20million creds, its not a cost thing.

From what i can see so far, there is no purchase option for class buffs ....

Ok I will have to give you there email so you can email them about it.

but with the number of different species and only 8 character slots, you can't unlock but more than a couple species and the actually play them, so you really can't experience all those options. We need more character slots on a server.

Agreed. If we get more character slots, and once they get server transfers sorted, I'm moving my Empire characters to the server where I have my Republic characters. That would be great.

Agreed. If we get more character slots, and once they get server transfers sorted, I'm moving my Empire characters to the server where I have my Republic characters. That would be great.

Do you no how to do that then or not mate.

I have hread it might be this Sunday coming. But do not get your hopes up ok they might move it back a bit ok.

Well, if you heard it and no one else did then it isn't true. Just like if a tree fell and no one heard it, then it didn't really fall.

Seriously though, don't even. They don't do anything on Sundays. Besides if they are this lazy in the week how do you expect them to work on a weekend?

-1/10 troll