Scrab Pwntech stream

Scrabs

Hey SWTOR community. I'm Scrab Pwntech of Bloodworthy EU.

I'm in the guild <Team Ez> #1 PvP team and guild of the server.

It's been a while since I've been streaming, but I just edited my old thread. All the posts are from pre 1.2 when I played Shieldtech. I'm playing Pyrotech now because it's better than Shieldtech in 1.2. And no, that is not up for discussion, but if you insist then I'll gladly explain to you exactly why if you wish to PM me about it.

Check out my stream if you want to see some PvP action, I play with my friend Dariann TheGoddess mostly, but there will be some 4man premades going too.

I've played around 6000 Warzone matches with atleast 5000 of them being wins. I took a small break after 1.2 was released with the saddening news of no Ranked Warzones :<

I've been dealing with jealous haters for the past 5 months, so hate all you want. In the end everyone knows you're just mad that I'm the best.

Also if you want to see some history of Bloodworthy as in hilarious screenshots then check out the facebook link in my signature! I'll keep uploading pics every day.

http://www.twitch.tv/scrabbah

Cheers!

Edited by Scrabs

yea and he plays the IF spec that everyone says is so bad..ive said it in the last few threads and ill say it in this one.. IF spec is good

You realize how silly you sound. First of all hardly anyone says IF is "bad", after all it is a shieldtech "Tank" spec with a name slapped to it. Any full ST spec would do just as good.

Second, it's not due to the "IF" spec that he is doing well. It is purely based on having a well coordinated premade over vent. Hec you can be a deep AP spec and still do very well in a premade.

Edited by Agooz

You realize how silly you sound. First of all hardly anyone says IF is "bad", after all it is a shieldtech "Tank" spec with a name slapped to it. Any full ST spec would do just as good.

Second, it's not due to the "IF" spec that he is doing well. It is purely based on having a well coordinated premade over vent. Hec you can be a deep AP spec and still do very well in a premade.

this.

an ape can do well if hes getting babysit by other players 24/7.

Well yeah I'm premade PvPing "ezmode" I guess. Although we play VS a lot of premades so it's not just facerolling pugs all day. Anyway streaming again for like 12h come check it out.

No you're just bumping the thread for no reason :) Here, I did it for you. You're welcome :p

I enjoy watching Solo Queue streams myself.

Usually entails having the person having to actually do work than.

(That and it's always funny seeing somebody do great in a Pre-Made, but terrible on their own)

Edited by exphryl

how are yall the #1 pvp team/guild, when there is no rating system in place to prove a statement like that. Theres also no way to show a number for w/l's unless you recorded every single match yall have ran together. Oh and learn to taunt.

how are yall the #1 pvp team/guild, when there is no rating system in place to prove a statement like that. Theres also no way to show a number for w/l's unless you recorded every single match yall have ran together. Oh and learn to taunt.

At this moment there is no competition for our premade on the server. No, you can't show a number of w/l but playing 20-40 warzones a day, most of them vs premades from other PvP guilds, and losing maybe 1-2 games in 3-4 days, yeah, go figure.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.