New Huttball Arena please!

Bestrafe

Ever since i played huttball for the first time i always wondered why its located in a closed room/building while there is some sort of floating isle/stadion in nar shaada.

Maybe its because of fps constraints but i would really love the arena to be on one of those floating isles above the city with the skybox and maybe some neonlights as a backdrop - possibility of falling from the edge included ;)

Edited by Lhaim

Huttball is BY FAR the best WZ implemented on any MMO, and BW should seriously consider another one with a similar ruleset. Give your developer who made Huttball a big raise. And get him working on the next one. :)

Why do people hate Huttball? Is it because you can't have a zerg-fest and win? Is it because you need to add two brain cells together to form a plan and strategy then use the third braincell to execute it? Or perhaps because you need to map and include a second (god forbid a third!!!) key to your zerg-rotation in order to pass the Huttball?

BW - you need to spend less time listening to QQ on the forums and more time making more Huttball-esque WZ's!! :)

The problem is being queued for Huttball 19 out of 20 FRIGGIN' TIMES.

I want to ability to choose NOT to play huttball. It was cool at first but BW has made me absolutely hate it by forcing me to play it.

MORE HUTBALL!

But maybe some changes to the existing map, too. Killed players should not spawn next to the goal line (better on the sidelines), often it is very contraproductive to kill players.

Jumps/sage pulls should remove resilience on players. I think this skills are not op unless a stun immune player can be near the goal line within seconds.

More ball respawn points - if you throw the ball to the ground next to your goal line, this should bring you in a defensiv situation.

I WANT A HUTBALL LEAGUE!

Huttball is by far the best warzone/bg implemented in an MMO in a very long time! Im amazed by all the Huttball hate around here.

IMO Bioware need to release a new map for Huttball, keep the same rules/game dynamics!

THIS ^

Huttball is the G.O.A.T.

(Greatest OF ALL Time)

Huttball is amazing. Civil War is fun. I'm sick of Voidstar.

Yes! Let's Play Huttball!

I'd really like the see different maps for huttball, possibly different traps and obstacles. Go crazy with it, Since huttball is very unique in a pvp setting(compared to other MMOs) you can't really go too wrong creatively. Add conveyers, crushers, cannons, bouncers, multidirection vents, and switches if you like. Maybe even let us kick the ball!

Yes please. So many possibilities while keeping the same core play. Multiple maps opens the possibilities for Huttball cups/tourneys too!

Agreed , we need more Huttball like warzones , remember the scene on Episode II (yeah I know let it go.) when Anakin , Padme and 3PO were on the conveyer belt avoiding the assembly line robots and machines? Something like that would be nice.

Bring in more death traps!

I would like to see the ability to start a Huttball game anywhere in the open world.

2 teams get an option similar to dueling and when the game starts, a holographic field gets put onto the open world and you can play anywhere you want.

This would have to implement an "Out of bounds" rule though, people could just die instantly if they leave the playing field, or start some kind of timer that kicks you from the match if you stay out of bounds for too long.

I think that this would allow people to have really dynamic games, you could play on very flat maps, or find a place that has more obsticles and other worldy hazards.

Edited by Nukor