Bh top dps

yujirohanma

I suspect he is prob a PT Pyro posting in the wrong forum (happens often). Under the right conditions PT pyro (long Voidstar game with a pocket healer for example) can do some crazy damage. A merc doing more than 400K in a WZ had a pretty good game I would say.

Nope, Arsenal merc.

The guy posting the screenshots has it right.

Edited by Sinsavz

I don't take screenshots of damage in warzones.

but I can for sure say that I have gotten over 600k in civil war and voidstar quite a few times. And it's hard for me to not get 300k in any match.

This is for both Arsenal and Pyrotech.

I'm arsenal and also tend to hit the 400~700k range. Granted it depends on the wz and if I'm busy trolling the wz chat or not. It's hard to break 500k while busy harassing TM haters.

As many other posters said, most mercs are just bad.

i am new to a bh i am lvl 15 i know i am low lvl bh. my question is my current spell i dont know what to use until i get better spells . i am srry if i am on the wrong forum still new to the game. here is my current spells would like any friendly advice so i can throw down and not get my self into to much trouble.

1.rapid shots

2. missle blast

3. unload

4power shot

5 electro dart

6 rail shot

7 flamethrower

8 jet boost

9 expl dart

10 sweeping blasters

11 death from above

im level 36, i have been pvping since level 10, i havent even gotten to dromund kaas yet. I got to the fleet and ive been there ever since.

in the 300+ wz matches ive played, Mercs are always in the top damage slots and subsequently have the highest dps as well.

nuff said.

snipers, marauders are chumps. ive only seen sorcs beat mercs in dmg/dps.

ive played A LOT of pvp folks, 2 beta events and 5 days EGA, ive got a juggernaut, a guardian, a gunslinger, and now i ve rolled a merc and the merc is by far the most fun and puts out the most dps.

the gunslinger puts out good dps too, dont get me wrong, but you get lucky enough times with death from above (meaning the other team is grouped like lambs for the slaughter), and use your primary skills like unload, fusion missile, rail shot, tracer (/sigh), rocket punch etc. then its just hard to beat.

slinger rotation was luckyshots, charged burst(instant), trickshot, aimed shot, trickshot, thermal detonator, rinse repeat. and when youre out of cover you cant use any of these and you cant even use your knockback. BORING

merc is more mobile, or at least how i play it. im rocket punching, fusion missile railshot, unloading, death from above, tracer missile (/sigh) i mean its dynamic and all over the place, i love it.

Mercs > all and they are getting better once 1.2 hits.

Not my best overall damage but I enjoyed this pic the other night due to the damage gap between me and other players in that game. Pyro merc and not arsenal btw. Just to show you what is possible. 1/2 bm 1/2 champ gear

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/screenshot2012040103324.jpg/

Edit: I only queued with a jugg tank. The game was quite intense and back and forth. Good heals on both teams.

Edited by Ihazcrayon

Not my best overall damage but I enjoyed this pic the other night due to the damage gap between me and other players in that game. Pyro merc and not arsenal btw. Just to show you what is possible. 1/2 bm 1/2 champ gear

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/screenshot2012040103324.jpg/

Edit: I only queued with a jugg tank. The game was quite intense and back and forth. Good heals on both teams.

Always great to see posts like this. Not a full premade, not voidstar, not being elitist about his dmg, and without a pocket-healer. Since it is huttball, I'll ignore the dps/kill ratio, to avoid the endless "useless dps" debate.

Now if only we could get someone to fraps some pyro PVP. Hopefully 1.2 doesn't decimate pyro; I'm already preparing my BG Merc main for my new "insert-rapid shots-in between-everything" build.

This has also got to vary by server. Early access servers are filled with lots of people who pre-ordered...aka somewhat hardcore players on average.

Later servers have more casual players then hardcores (theoretically).

A server with low PvP competition will allow good players to mop up in warzones. High pop servers with lots of hardcores / geared players are less likely to see insane damage numbers.

I'm almost a war hero and I don't think I've ever seen more than about 600k on our early access server. There's just not enough noobs to supply that much target practice.

You might have something here. I ran about 25 WZs over the last 4 days on HoG server and the highest damage total I saw was about 450K. Not for me but for everyone. So a sample size of 400ish.

I've hit 450k in Huttball and 510k damage in Voidstar. We will never be as good as Assassins, Gunslingers or Marauders at putting numbers in the 800k+ area occasionally. I see marauders doing 700k in warzones quite frequently.

This is playing Arsenal.

Edited by grocery

You might have something here. I ran about 25 WZs over the last 4 days on HoG server and the highest damage total I saw was about 450K. Not for me but for everyone. So a sample size of 400ish.

Yeah, I'm on a first (pre-launch) day server and I have never seen these crazy numbers in warzones. From either side.

Edited by PhilCanuck

Always great to see posts like this. Not a full premade, not voidstar, not being elitist about his dmg, and without a pocket-healer. Since it is huttball, I'll ignore the dps/kill ratio, to avoid the endless "useless dps" debate.

Now if only we could get someone to fraps some pyro PVP. Hopefully 1.2 doesn't decimate pyro; I'm already preparing my BG Merc main for my new "insert-rapid shots-in between-everything" build.

I'm not gunna lie. Some of that damage was healer harassment. Meaning controlling him and keeping him away from their team for an extended period of time allowing my team to kill whoever they want. Obviously this was a pug vs pug setup minus my friend and I on vent.

In a rated scenario the healer would have called for help and I would have been trained to the ground rather quickly. I was able to get away with it a few times that game because if he took the time to type he would have just died.

Also, playing pyro merc I can tell you that the changes in 1.2 aren't anything close to decimating the spec. I sometimes get lucky and get my free railshot proc rather quickly. But I get more dry spells than lucky ones. The 6 second ICD won't really make a huge huge difference since it starts ONCE you get the proc. Not when you fire railshot. Another thing, Powershot is just kind of a filler I use to proc the railshot if unload didnt work and I can cast freely. OR if I see someone at about 30% hp and my dot's on him I use powershot then railshot immediately after. If I get crits they usually are dead. 10% on an ability that I don't use for more than a proc isn't making me worry one bit. If you are repeatedly casting powershot to try to melt someone down you are really doing it wrong.