(video)Animation change to Mortar volley

niela

Thanks for posting it, but I must say, it looks a tad cheezy. DfA is still way cooler with the straight shooting missles. I'd almost say that maybe it's time to scratch the whole mortar volley concept and replace it with something else, like calling in a C-130 strike or something.

Looks about on point with DFA. (In terms of damage being almost instant)

Is a bit sad how they fix that for you guys, but you get it coupled with a readius nerf.

You weren't clear in your post here, just making sure you realize DFA is getting the radius nerf as well.

You weren't clear in your post here, just making sure you realize DFA is getting the radius nerf as well.

Oh I know.

But right now DFA > MV and hasn't been fixed since release.

My post was it was a bit humorous they "fix" an ability that was pointed out not working like it's mirror class over and over, only to couple it with a nerf as well (Even though both classes get that stupid radius nerf. Good thing it's not on a minute cooldown...oh wait...)

Oh I know.

But right now DFA > MV and hasn't been fixed since release.

My post was it was a bit humorous they "fix" an ability that was pointed out not working like it's mirror class over and over, only to couple it with a nerf as well (Even though both classes get that stupid radius nerf. Good thing it's not on a minute cooldown...oh wait...)

Just checking :)

Ofc it will be usable.

But someone thinks that making it trigger faster will make up for it hitting less targets and being easier to get out of (because its smaller).

Or maybe they don't and they simply want it to be able to do less damage.

Imo, it's a buff on the whole thing in less size, more speed. With the exception on CCd players with CC Break on cooldown and the occasional Voidstar, who stayed in the giant circle long enough to get hit more than once anyway? This way only if they're being observant will they not get hit at least once, and probably even the moderately observant will be hit a couple of times.

Imo, it's a buff on the whole thing in less size, more speed. With the exception on CCd players with CC Break on cooldown and the occasional Voidstar, who stayed in the giant circle long enough to get hit more than once anyway? This way only if they're being observant will they not get hit at least once, and probably even the moderately observant will be hit a couple of times.

Landing damage once or twice with MV right now is called par for the course and you've just done 1/3 or 2/3 of the damage you could on someone.

Landing damage once or twice when all hits do half damage is going to be pathetic.

Losing a lot of area denial with this.

Edited by Gyronamics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.