Valor level/Comms required for t4?

Shrilokka

Has Bioware stated the valor level required for the new PVP sets? Or the comms required to purchase pieces? Can't find the information I am looking for anywhere.

The new BH set looks awesome and I hella want.

Edited by Shrilokka

Then won't it be super easy to get t4? And what's the point of valor then?

BM gear will be purchaseable with normal WZ commendations, it'll be easy to get.

War Hero gear will be purchasable with ranked wz commendations + the equivalent BM item turnin. It looks like it'll take some time to get that from what little I've seen.

As for valor, it'll just be for vanity. Titles and cosmetic stuff.

Then won't it be super easy to get t4? And what's the point of valor then?

You get titles for the Valor grind and- if you're fast enough till its removed at 1.2- a really nicelooking speeder (r65). Atleast the republic version is nice.

And t4 requires t3 pieces+rated wz coms, so yes it will be easy if timeconsuming (not anywhere close to what its now) to archieve the unrated version of the wh gear.

*edit*

He meant that you could have checked just two forums to the right:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=308

Nothing of smart*****, there are really tons of inrofmation threads regarding PvP in 1.2 around already :)

Edited by Twor

You get titles for the Valor grind and- if you're fast enough till its removed at 1.2- a really nicelooking speeder (r65). Atleast the republic version is nice.

And t4 requires t3 pieces+rated wz coms, so yes it will be easy if timeconsuming (not anywhere close to what its now) to archieve the unrated version of the wh gear.

Awesome literally all the info I was looking for. Thanks for the help. :)

I googled it didnt pop up on google, but whatever if being a smart *** makes you feel cool be my guest I won't stop you.

Odd popped up on mine, my friends comp, and a few others...

Guess we all cant be intelligent and or blessed with common sense...

Yep and could of found it all out way before somone took pitty and told you by looking for yourself...

This guy is why they outlawed sex between siblings. They come out lil mongoloids. This IS the interwebz *******. This IS where you should look for that info... get back into the attic before your dad/uncle realizes you are out.

This guy is why they outlawed sex between siblings. They come out lil mongoloids. This IS the interwebz *******. This IS where you should look for that info... get back into the attic before your dad/uncle realizes you are out.

Yep and could of found it all out way before somone took pitty and told you by looking for yourself...

yo two should get together sometime, you belong together.

*edit*

He meant that you could have checked just two forums to the right:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=308

Nothing of smart*****, there are really tons of inrofmation threads regarding PvP in 1.2 around already :)

hold up, you sure that speeder is getting removed? i dont remember seeingthe prince on that list before

I googled it didnt pop up on google, but whatever if being a smart *** makes you feel cool be my guest I won't stop you.

Dont worry about mordredz. It seems that every posts on the forum zaps him with 1000volts of electricity. Look up his post history. Half of them are posts where he is annoyed at others posting lol.

This ^ lol