[POLL] What would you like to see?

smokeylemons

**It'd be great if BW can implement a poll function since you know...its a forum?

Wow, I didn't know that the forums lacked a poll feature till now. That's kinda sad.

But yeah, a jet pack "escape" type move would be most welcome.

EDIT: ya didnt realize u can't use the jetpack ability in pvp... u already have tht oushback ability tht u can use as an interrupt. Also, u have tht other cc (the grenade one, forgot its name) tht u can use as an interrupt too. but I have to say tht they probs need another interrupt cause it seems tht all the other classes have at least 3 interrupts (including stuns)... so, ya :) Edited by swifferdude

technically, they already have an new escape jetpack ability tht u can unlock from the legacy system (its kinda like force speed on the counsulars). Plus, they already have tht oushback ability tht u can use as an interrupt. Also, u have tht other cc (the grenade one, forgot its name) tht u can use as an interrupt too. but I have to say tht they probs need another interrupt cause it seems tht all the other classes have at least 3 interrupts (including stuns)... so, ya :)

If that ability can be used in combat it's essentially worthless unless the other guys is on a cooldown. Example~ I use my jet pack to escape and the sentinel uses his rocket boots to pursue. That defeats the purpose of the ability. XD;

Also has it even been confirmed if you can use the legacy unlock in combat? I have a feeling its only an out-of-combat ability.

technically, they already have an new escape jetpack ability tht u can unlock from the legacy system (its kinda like force speed on the counsulars). Plus, they already have tht oushback ability tht u can use as an interrupt. Also, u have tht other cc (the grenade one, forgot its name) tht u can use as an interrupt too. but I have to say tht they probs need another interrupt cause it seems tht all the other classes have at least 3 interrupts (including stuns)... so, ya :)

I'm pretty sure you can't use the legacy abilities during pvp besides in pve.

Bounty hunters have couple almost-interrupt abilities but they don't work when the enemy is at full resolve.

1) Jet boost - interrupts up to 5 enemies, pretty clutch

2) Rocket punch (if ur arsenal) - knock back a target

3) Electro Dart - Stun & interrupt

4) Surge - > concussion - instant stun & interrupt

I can do without an interrupt, and if we did have one we'd ***-PWN casters.

I'm all for a working jet pack....i thought it was a given that bounty hunters could use their jet packs...

Jetpack escape, no doubt.

It's what I really feel is lacking with my beloved Merc. She's awesome in cinematics, flying out of the way of thrown objects and making surprise-landings in front of a target... yet in every fight she barely spend a few seconds in the air, just long enough to launch a few missiles.. and never is she using it to escape.

I can only imagine the awesome animation of her actually taking off 30 meters backwards to escape the wailing lightbats.

Sure, interrupt would be useful.. but that's second to jetpack escape.

Edited by Athrins

Dont know why you guys whant jet escape? how to kill them badies if you run away? better to have a nice sheild and tear them apart.

We already have a shield and being able to escape and regroup is much better for pvp as it is a team game.

Dont know why you guys whant jet escape? how to kill them badies if you run away? better to have a nice sheild and tear them apart.

get jumped by 3marauders in pvp.. your shield will mena exactly zip.

On the other hand a jet escape means you live to kill them another day :)

I'm pretty sure you can't use the legacy abilities during pvp besides in pve.

Bounty hunters have couple almost-interrupt abilities but they don't work when the enemy is at full resolve.

1) Jet boost - interrupts up to 5 enemies, pretty clutch

2) Rocket punch (if ur arsenal) - knock back a target

3) Electro Dart - Stun & interrupt

4) Surge - > concussion - instant stun & interrupt

I can do without an interrupt, and if we did have one we'd ***-PWN casters.

I'm all for a working jet pack....i thought it was a given that bounty hunters could use their jet packs...

ya, I didnt realize tht u couldnt use the legacy abilities in pvp until couple days ago sry :b

ya, I didnt realize tht u couldnt use the legacy abilities in pvp until couple days ago sry :b

not your baddd bro! yeah i found out after the button kept on dissapearing when i was a fresh 50 durin huttball lmao

lets get a dev vote prease ;]

Edited by smokeylemons

Sorry I'don't speek english very well because I'm french player. Maybe I post in the bad topic. But i woud like to speak about the BH heal for the patch 1.2.

I've translate my topic with google translate :

"Good evening,

if I can bring my "arguments" to the discussion ^ ^ (yes I allow myself to).

For me the nerve to heal comes from the special PvP and especially the special hybrid found heal / plotting missile that is doing well both in dps / heal without a ca Cador is a good compromise. However it is easier to balance that heals the dps pvp one hand already on the representativity of the classes in the bg, and also because they are "soutients" (mm if SWTOR has a peculiar notion of heals in bg ).

Anyway, all that to say that for me, be it PvP or PvE, a special pure heal did not need a change in this way (basically admit the nerve) as it was viable and filled its role. Often hand to heal my raid I find myself naked on some fight on the tank and blast certainly free merely smoothing the damage on the tank, unless the dev does not want to really heal ca.

If I'll have to change, I have nerve now and I have carefully put in place of the rampart kolto, and I will have it up (over pv rendered by stack).

There he will still be bcp harder to manage its heat, and it was already difficult fight on some, even if everyone can improve

After that it should be noted that I up my alacrity in priority to not cast any of the 36 months after I maximize crit / inflow, so these remarks concerns certainly more people who play my way.

I find it a shame that the bulwark of kolto costing the resource because it was also his belt smoothing of damage, not care.

Well I'm not dev, I trust them I know not bioware balance of the hard patch, but must not listen to all mmo's wah-ouins guys who are bursting with a heal that knows play a minimum and that 'stuff is. Keep in mind that heals is a support, it is not there to fill in the job but to keep his allies alive, so getting back to pvp (even in pve) why not make it a bit more fragile as for other players to make more careful and do not say "**** it is heavily armored OSEF it is done typing it will survive."

After think: "Mental Cure no longer reduces the cost of cure but that cure now heals the target a little." So we purge it more often, maybe we will def débuffeur group?

The missile kolto is changed, it certainly looks after four targets ... but he treats effectively targets with the least life or AC will still 4/5 care lost on the raid? : S

Gas supercharged and even if ventilated, less heat, perhaps a desire to see Bioware BH heals all the time in the buff to optimize patient care and reduce costs of skills, so a slight (barely perceptible) change gameplay indeed

I put some towards the end, I'm glad you agree with me :))

Otherwise the cure in pvp for example huttball me I smack non-stop, especially when I wear the ball. Why? (a bit of rhetoric does not hurt ^ ^) yes because the GCD is to heal is the long shot I know sometimes it is more useful to me than to decurse heal, which will be up when my moments .. . After this is all about taste, but for me heal the BH is one of the few classes that can run in the heap (with a bit of support) and reach the enemy line with the raid on the face.

For me this really comes bp specific hybrid unskill must force people to make a choice between Bh heal "offensifon advance" and plotting missile (defensive opponent is forbidden in advance). Therein lies the art of optimizing PvE and PvP without one encroaching on the other ...

For me the BH heal the hair was optimal for PvE (level build, not the stuff saturated with alacrity) and specialized arsenal played well in both systems it sends heavy, but must be forced players to choose from, or while make a special that is average in both for PVP, and there is the dev. to deal with.

And I trust Bioware to terms with (the game has only a few months and my faith is not unbalanced) to find an intelligent solution to these defects gameplay.

(After getting back to PvP: think of the mirror class and class that have bonuses on you, you stoned the witch, the warrior / guardian further, block not try to kill them, you could win valuable time that will help your team win, I find it odd that explains in a post on the special heals you can not kill a class ... I who have started on DAoC with a small assissin hybernien, I seldom went tickle the big DPS opposite (berserk, merco) as a he was there to frag, and two it was not my job to make me open by DD and our healer was not going to frag, we must think of his role in an mmo is a balancing act)

After I see talk of a cycle for me a heal does not cycle, but a system of priority skill. The relative of a cycle certainly helps in understanding, but it is lessening its full range of care by obliterating the circumstances of the fighting that often lead to break the cycle, said.

I not know if it advances the schmilblik, but still ^ ^.

PS: this is not a taunt or a troll, do not rush to tirlarigo!"

I'm sorry for this discuss and my language, have a good experience in game :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.