Why is Voidstar timer so long now

thefixx

the crazy part is that is random someone have to stay behind the door for 30 second someone for 1 second...

and sometimes the match it's chosen not by the people but by the luck of "when" you die

i wouldn't mind if people that die have to wait ALWAYS-EVERYBODY 15 second even 20 not just randomly sometimes 1 second sometimes 30 sometimes the enemy is lucky and get out quickly sometimes the enemy is unlucky and u have it easy because of a "invisible door"

that's totally silly

This is crazy. we can't get out of respawn area now before enemy has moved waaay too far. Cut timer in half.

Takes tme to cap, reduce the timer and no-one would ever open a door.

The trick is simply not to die needlessly, it's morons who run away from the doors and get ganked out of the range of their healers who lose their team the game.

Max time is 20 seconds

4 quarter-circles, 5 blinks each, 1 sec. per blink.

Anyway, it's true and agree. I lost count on how many times I found myself on the respawn closed door as they open a gate, and get out as soon as they put the bomb on the next. It's crazy...

Max time is 20 seconds

4 quarter-circles, 5 blinks each, 1 sec. per blink.

Anyway, it's true and agree. I lost count on how many times I found myself on the respawn closed door as they open a gate, and get out as soon as they put the bomb on the next. It's crazy...

it's 1.5 seconds per tick. takes an entire half minute to get back into the game if you respawn behind a door that just closed.

it's way too long. the real problem about it is not just the fact that you waste so much time standing around doing nothing but also the randomness of it. With 2 even teams the match is usually decided by which team has the worse rng luck and gets stuck behind a closed door.

Most people consider Huttball the top strategy game, and it is, but Voidstar has strategy too.

The biggest deal in Voidstar is not letting an attacking team go on a run; after capping a door they beat you to the bridge and then the second door. Get to your defensive position as fast as possible. Get to your healers. Dilly dallying kills you in Voidstar, there are times killing attackers helps them, they get to full health and move up on the map, it's better to leave them at 2%, let them wait to get out of combat, med, and then run up.

Unfortunately, the luck of the door timer is a huge factor in Voidstar. It's just as big a factor as strategy/skill/classes.

Edited by richardya

Its the luck factor that makes me absolutely despise Voidstar, and removes any real strategy from the map. The first doors are key, and 90% of the time you get through by getting lucky trapping half the enemy team behind the field for 20-30 seconds giving you TONS of time to plant. And if you dont get lucky with the timer, then you can be fighting there at the first door for the entire stage.

No strategy. Just stupid luck. Reminds me of a couple other pvp systems they have in place...

i really dont get why they had to add this "random" component to the game

u want people to wait to get back make that u need to click on door and it let u pass in 10 second or 15 whatever but just make it random and depending on luck it's just weird