name change eta?

Vektarulz

I am glad to see people who picked really lame names are starting to regret them.

man dont troll me i was asken a question and atleast the exile is less lame than ''SUPA LEET MLGZ'' or DEATHDEALER or SUPASPARTANKILLA now those are lame names

Edited by Vektarulz

Tbh, you knew you'd be stuck with that name for your characters entire life. I dont know what possessed you to name your character "the exile", but I imagine it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I see no reason why BW should have to dig you out of a hole, because you dislike your name. The only time BW should impliment any kind of name change should be because there has been a complaint of an offensive name, or any other line of Tos broken.

x

It's not just the "lame names"... I'm sure I'm not the only one who took a long-time, many-game-history "favorite" name and ended up concatenating surname to given name -- only to find out later on that surnames would be supplied by Legacy names!

So now my main character is Jordenbrynne Brynne. (And yes... I hide the legacy name so it doesn't look that stupid to everyone. I just wish I didn't have to.) At least my second character is more intelligently named.

It's not just the "lame names"... I'm sure I'm not the only one who took a long-time, many-game-history "favorite" name and ended up concatenating surname to given name -- only to find out later on that surnames would be supplied by Legacy names!

oh man you gotta see mine,i messed up legacy to so my full legacy name is

theexile

THE THEJEDIEXILE LEGACY

guild(the exiled)

Its pretty funny lol

The only time BW should impliment any kind of name change should be because there has been a complaint of an offensive name, or any other line of Tos broken.

@OP - Pay attention, because your solution is right here.

Your name is probably a violation of the ToS, because it's a direct reference to the PC from KOTOR2.

To effect a name change, get people on your server to report you. If enough people do it, a CSR will flag the toon and you'll get the change free of charge.

@OP - Pay attention, because your solution is right here.

Your name is probably a violation of the ToS, because it's a direct reference to the PC from KOTOR2.

To effect a name change, get people on your server to report you. If enough people do it, a CSR will flag the toon and you'll get the change free of charge.

Nah i asked a gm for the full list they dont care about any old republic names accept Revan and Malak My two main toons are ''theexile'' and ''meetra-surik(thats the exiles actual name from some book they made'' Been here since day 1 and the entire server knows my toons(anturi is extremely light pretty easy to be popular) never got banned or reported HOWEVER i saw some guy who made his name Luke then did skywalker as legacy and he was forced to change lol

*sigh* see this is the value of reading. had y'all read the legacy system when you got it before you put the name in you would have known that it was going to be set up as a last name. I'm sorry i just have no sympathy to foolishness and when the information is readily available Ignorance is not an excuse. don't try to deny that you didn't read the stuff, because if you had you wouldn't have made this mistake

*sigh* see this is the value of reading. had y'all read the legacy system when you got it before you put the name in you would have known that it was going to be set up as a last name. I'm sorry i just have no sympathy to foolishness and when the information is readily available Ignorance is not an excuse. don't try to deny that you didn't read the stuff, because if you had you wouldn't have made this mistake

*sigh* see this is the value of being there early,Had yall played the first few days after release youd know that there was 0 information about the legacy system and it took a patch about 2 weeks after release before they prompted you with the full explanation and warning

Nah i asked a gm for the full list they dont care about any old republic names accept Revan and Malak My two main toons are ''theexile'' and ''meetra-surik(thats the exiles actual name from some book they made'' Been here since day 1 and the entire server knows my toons(anturi is extremely light pretty easy to be popular) never got banned or reported HOWEVER i saw some guy who made his name Luke then did skywalker as legacy and he was forced to change lol

Lol, mostly not the point -- but okay, enjoy you Exiled Exile of the Exile name for the duration, buddy.

Lol, mostly not the point -- but okay, enjoy you Exiled Exile of the Exile name for the duration, buddy.

i know its realy realy dumb man im just sayen they dont care what my name is frankly i dont think they know what it is no one cares about meetra lol in this game shes not even named the exile shes ''the force ghost!''

Optional name changes will come i'm sure, the question is when, i suspect possibly a year from now or perhaps not that long. Another way is to wait for server transfers to be available, create a toon with the same name on a destination server, transfer to that server, forced name change, then transfer back when possible.

Optional name changes will come i'm sure, the question is when, i suspect possibly a year from now or perhaps not that long. Another way is to wait for server transfers to be available, create a toon with the same name on a destination server, transfer to that server, forced name change, then transfer back when possible.

im gonna try to submit a ticket on myself and ask others to but they dont seem to care about any exile based names, she wasent a very popular character lol

No need for these paid character services yet.

It's kind of understandable in a game, where some players have invested 5-6 year in their main character, but you've only have a couple of months invested in yours. I don't see this as a 2012 feature.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.