Can we make relations with other players in legacy system in future?

Speont

I like the idea about Legacy System, but can we make Relations ( Family Tree ) with OTHER players in future? What if i want to marry another player?

And why there is no option "Master and Acolyte" ? Chars can be master/acolyte too.

And what about companions? Can we make relations with them in future?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see any reason why it's not possible :/

i mean, they have just to add a possibility to became master/acolyte as 6x option and then an option to add another player ( by name or from friends list ) in Family Tree. Both player ( "you" and friend ) will save the name of his/her clan.. if your name of clan is A, name of clan of your friend is B and you will have a child -it will have clan name depending who created this char, that's all

and etc.

not that hard as you see

and legacy exp points will also work only for your own chars

Yea, I see what you mean, and that's a great idea. In fact I meant this option isn't available yet in 1.2 update. But maybe it will come in the next updates. I hope the devs have planned to do so! Edited by Nitnek

and i dont want to marry my own girl chars, that's rly dumb.. wanna marry another player or companion

I agree! Marrying another player would be much more interesting in a social aspect.

Ok, I'll marry my two characters, and what? They won't be able to see each other in fact!

We should be able to create our family with the others. Not simply with yourself. That's individualist.

Edited by Nitnek

I think this is a great idea. The legacy system needs more flexibility in general, and would be a great way to help families play together.

I duo a lot with my wife, and I have no doubt that when my step son notices us playing he'll decide he wants to join in, we also have family members and friends who are extensive MMO players and are looking at it closely.

Sure, I know we could just form a guild... but being able to interlink Legacies, perhaps with added bonuses... make RP friends, family, rivals and outright enemies, would be awesome.

Companions and Legacy are two of the biggest systems in this game that make it unique... and once people are done with the story, they are going to be what keeps us playing.

Think everyone would shut up about same-sex relations then? xD

I kid. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I remember playing some crappy free MMOs where people made their own marriage system and invite players to the weddings, and while the MMOs themselves were crappy it was pretty cool to see stuff like that.