StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! I love it.

Bioware is running a business. Its all about the almighty dollar and they already have yours. Stop complaining and just wait your turn. Dont believe the trolls on here. All my friends redemption dates are falling in line with what bioware has posted. No one past the 23rd has been invited yet. They will release wave after wave to get as may people playing as possible. This is their launch. With 900,000 preorders or whatever they expect that most of their playerbase has already bought the game. They want this playerbase happy and you can bet they are doing everything in their power to get you online. The servers look great so far and im sure everyone will be playing as soon as they can get you online. They dont care if your at work or school or out christmas shopping. They only care about you being online and giving them more money in the future. Im sure they are working around the clock today to please the masses. They know their servers are doing fine and will most likely just keep rolling it on out, and it wouldnt be a launch if i didnt have to wait 10 minutes to kill one slug. Thats part of the fun!

Mo money baby! You will all be on soon enough!

this ^^

Just posting to say that I am also cancelling my pre-order. What little faith I had left in Bioware/EA was destroyed today. Today was the first time I heard about 'waves' for early access - this really should of been stated when I handed over my money for the pre-order. I pre-ordered to get a head start on the masses of idiots that populate launch days - and thats my perogative as a paying customer.

Add this to the fact that the servers arn't actually ready for launch and they're using the early access as another stress test, and I think I'll leave it six months and see what state the game is in then. I was willing to forgive its shortcomings until today, and I've figured out that I'm just not that desperate to play it.

Back to Skyrim for now.

QQ and Q