Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in my experience staggered launches are actually rare, and to be honest, they won't alleviate starting area madness in the slightest.

They are rare and needed due to millions of pre-orders. If anyone remembers the horrid queue times for WoW at launch, you will understand why this is necessary.

Trickle people in so you do not have server failures. This also gives them the opportunity to base server populations and the need fo additional servers.

"The needs of the many outway the needs for the few, or the 1" In this case they want to have stable servers that you can actually play on.

Inoperative servers aren't good for anyone

I redeemed my code on 21/7, first day. still no invite. If bioware would've sent everyone a massage on when exactly are they getting in, even if it's merely 2 days of EGA, people woud've been happier. this is just annoying people, and brings about a wave of wild speculations.

Is anyone else getting a non registered key tab although he has registered the key? I'm getting it and when i try to re register the key it sais it has already been used and wont let me subscribe as if i never entered the key before...

Any help? I don't know what to do.

tnx guys

Confirmed that I registered on the 7/27/11. Hopefully I will be in the next wave. Took the day off from work to play with a buddy and he got in the second wave. He is patiently waiting for me so we can level up together. What a pal?! :)

Nah, he will be 25th lvl on Tattooine before you get your game. There's no point in waiting. :D