Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have liked to be in the 1st 2nd or 3rd wave i put my code in on the 24th of july, however if i dont get in big deal! they said 5 days its 7 days now so its just a bonus, dont get me wrong the stories of people putting in the codes later and getting in sooner are annoying but still get over it, i would like something with more substance though like

wave 1 july 21st

wave 2 july 21st

wave 3 july 21st-22nd

wave 4 july 22nd-24th

etc etc etc so people like me dont get hugely disappointed when my phone says i have a new email and it turns out not to be from the game :(

Let me get this straight: select people are considering this a failed launch not because the game is broken, not because the servers are down, not because the forums are down, not because the payment system is broken (all things that have happened in past that have cause people to consider it a failure)...not for any of those reasons...but because people haven't gotten in yet to the early access program that they've known was going to happen since the pre-order started?

Hahahahahaha. You people are too much. :p

ROFL - made me lol :)

I technically should of been the very first person on the servers but also not :)

Why?

Well Play.com had the game available for pre-order about a year before the official announcement. As they don't take money until it's released they got away with it and Bioware were probably unaware.

When it was officially announced the price had gone up and as Play don't honour their guess pre-order price, the gits cancelled my order forcing me to pre-order again.

I did but with Amazon instead as Play.com service is crap and Amazon were cheaper.

I lol at people who took the day off to play this game. Go to work have a family and know that this game isn't your life. People that take days off to play games disgust me

I am single 30 year old male and I get 5 weeks vacation a year.. If i want to take a few days off to play a greatly anticipated game without wearing out my energy at work.. whats that to you? Why is that disgusting?

Funny... started a sperate post just to get openions on an idea i had about the way the Waves are handled to 'avoid' the trolling on this thread.. had mine closed, and linked to the thread that was closed... go figure.. :rolleyes:

Anywho...

Just an idea i had... but it wouldnt suprize me if the 'waves' are acctualy based on months.

Look at your callenders, the 13th is 7 days befor 'launch'. I think i remember them stateing somewere that people would get at 'least' 2 days of early access for pre-ordering, and possibly 'up-to' 5 days.

Well if you take the months that you could pre-order in, July - December, and line them up with the days..

13 - July

14 - August

15 - September

16 - October

17 - November

18 - December

19 - 2nd day of 'at least 2 days'.

20 - Launch day.

Thoughts? And no, im not trolling, just idely currious if im right or not.. would be interesting to see how close i am.

I sure hope that is true because I redeemed my code 7/28 and I am not in game.

Early Game Access was supposed to be 5 days early

They made it 7 days early as a treat, not a requirement

suck it up and wait

To everyone whining about "WAAAAAAAAAH I ORDERED MY 57 MINUTES BEFORE MY FRIEND AND HE'S IN AND I'M NOT"

Just stop. Suck it up. Nobody was even supposed to be in yet.

To everyone saying "BIOWARE SUCKS, THIS IS CRAP, IM CANCELLING, I WANT MY MONEY BACK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Shut up. No you're not. No they don't. Nobody was even supposed to be in yet.

Bottom line

Everyone just calm down. Its a massive game, you're not a part of the DEV team trying to make it ACTUALLY WORK FOR ALL YOU WHINY PEOPLE.

Cut them some slack. Watch a movie or something.

That includes fan boys. Now... Dude, where is my invite?!

I'm just annoyed that they didn't tell us that it would be done in waves when we pre-ordered.

annoyed? try reading. UP TO 5 days early access. In case u didnt look at calendar is 7 days right now. So NO ONE should even expect to be in the game yet for 2 days.

Bioware is being generous with the 2 extra days. The trolls on here are just that. Trolls. Go play another game instead of making flaming threads cause u have nothing better in your life to do.

I preordered in December. Wont see the game for a couple days yet. So what??? When i get in i will get in.

Ok, is there ANY proof that people who registered their codes later are getting in? Like videos of them showing their code redeem page and then logging into game?

Or are you people just talking pure rumors and ******** to fuel the flame?

25th july here btw, with big hopes for 4th wave...

I said a month ago that early access wouldn't matter. If you get in on day one you will still need to reroll later to play with friends that can't get on your server.

Same thing happened with Warhammers release.

Ha! Joke's on you, I don't have any friends.

Wait....:p

Eh guys... try to enter your profiles. I'm pretty damn sure I entered my preorder code, but still it tells me that I need to enter it now! What the hell :/

Look allthe way at the bottom youll see the date you entered your pre order code

I know this post will get buried, along with any reply, but oh well.

How many days are we looking at for the minimum of early access? I'd assume at least 3 since there's "2 bonus days" now. If not, then I'd expect people to complain to the BBB and potentially bring down some legal heat. You guys are not off to a good start with the "Grace Period" retreat you know.

I preordered later, but I better get at least 3-4 days of early access. And the servers better just have active monitoring setting pop at full to just discourage people from going there. If I can't get all my guild members on there, I'm going to be rather mad.

Early Game Access was supposed to be 5 days early

They made it 7 days early as a treat, not a requirement

suck it up and wait

To everyone whining about "WAAAAAAAAAH I ORDERED MY 57 MINUTES BEFORE MY FRIEND AND HE'S IN AND I'M NOT"

Just stop. Suck it up. Nobody was even supposed to be in yet.

To everyone saying "BIOWARE SUCKS, THIS IS CRAP, IM CANCELLING, I WANT MY MONEY BACK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Shut up. No you're not. No they don't. Nobody was even supposed to be in yet.

Bottom line

Everyone just calm down. Its a massive game, you're not a part of the DEV team trying to make it ACTUALLY WORK FOR ALL YOU WHINY PEOPLE.

Cut them some slack. Watch a movie or something.

^ This. Shame we can sticky it. If you still QQ, go do something else, SW:TOR isnt the game for you