Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

i got this message on my account page:

You are ready to play!

Congratulations! You have completed all the steps necessary to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Click the "Download Game Client" button to begin the download.

So why cant i start to play the games?

Star wars trolls alrdy?

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your about 2000 posts late with that! sit here for about 20 mins, we will be back up to 1000+ again, don't worry, though if you wish for the spamming to stop, get a computer and manaually send invites to everyone posting, as we are all active and ready to play!!!!

Just saying, if they did do this I want in on some of that sweet sweet action. ;)

Should I either A: keep refreshing my hotmail inbox, B: keep relogging intot he launcher to see if that changes, C: keep the launcher open and wait and see if it changes on its own? or D: A and B.

D!

.. I just wish I had known beforehand theyd let people in based on entering of the preorder code...

They didnt say that til like.. last week or something?

.. I entered november 9th Q.Q

ANY OF YOU NOVEMBER SIGNUP PEOPLE WITH ME?!

/holla novemberwave!

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.06.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.06.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

:mad::mad::mad:

I can't believe how many children skipped the day of school hoping they would get to play. Bioware was 100% clear about the staggered access right from the beginning, you just didn't see it cause you're mom had to come buy the game for you with her credit card.

Go play MW3 kiddies, while you wait. I'll be playing Skyrim.

Greetings folks!

The previous version of this thread has exceeded 1,000 and we've recreated it!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

PLEASE start a new thread and LOCK it so we can occationally check back for updates without wading through 100's of pages of whinners!

All most of us care about is the updates from Dev's. We dont need all the other garbage.

And KUDO's to what appears to be a sucessful Pre-Launch so far. Keep the updates (and email invites) coming

Would be good to clarify the one more wave to go comment.

How many waves are planned ?

Why stop at 4 waves ?

Is the 4th wave everybody who pre ordered ?

Are people claiming to be already in the game while having pre ordered only days ago trolling and lying ?