Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

100% acheives in Skyrim...over 300 hours played...

Can't login into Origin client to play the new maps in BF3 PC cus it's broke.

So here I am refreshing email repeatedly and making posts in this lame thread.

/yawn

Hey,

Try getting a job and/or a family that would keep you busy 8)

I doubt i get 300 hours to play in a year !

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I get access before everyone in my guild hits 50?

*shakes magic 8 ball*

Outlook not so clear!

Let me rephrase...

Will I get early game access before 12/20?

*shakes magic 8 ball*

Leave me the hell alone your not getting in anytime soon.

*drops magic 8 ball and runs very fast away*

*LOL*

Well they said that 750,000 took part in open beta weekend so I guess that means that not everyone is getting an early start !

And if it is true that people who only pre-ordered a couple of days ago are on already then I can only say "SHAME ON YOU BIOWARE"

I have to agree with others replies when I see how frenzied people can become, demanding more than what they were promised. They hear, "Play up to 7 days early," and they instantly expect to play the game on the 13th, with no questions asked and no hesitation. These people need to relax and let the EGA take its respective course, because trolling about it like mad lunatics is doing nothing for but making them look like immature children. Show some respect.

I'll admit that I was a little down when I hadn't received my email this morning, but that's okay. Because having paid for the game, I know I will play it eventually, and more than likely by Friday.

Honestly I find the EA and Bioware are doing a tremendous job with what they have done thus far and look forward to the masterpiece that they have collectively gave birth to. So I would like to say on behalf of the mature fans and gamers out there, thank you EA/Bioware and keep up the great work.

Were there any questions asked when they billed your credit card or bank account? You are so naive.

Can we at least have a timefram of when these waves were sent.

And for everyones peace of mind.

I second this. I at least want to get on with my life and buisness today and have an estimate time frame when I should be refreshing my email. This blows.

Frankly - I find everyone's lack of faith disturbing. Fear of no early access leads to anger and anger leads to the Dark Side, so I assume everyone in this thread is rolling sith?

Phew, I picked the right side.

Anyway, I will check back later, I'm off for World of Warcraft :)

<cue flame>

Kunichi.