Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I just left my house for lunch a few moments ago and I just got my email. Code was redeemed on the 21st, but listed as 25th of July.

Waiting for the emails for my hubby (28th of July), Wife (9th of Sept), and Son (28th of July).

Hubby and wife???

I remember a couple weeks ago Stephen Reid said that if you pre-ordered in July their was a high likely hood you would get in on first day. Now he seems to be saying only those that pre-ordered day one are getting in.:mad:

Upto 26th with at least one wave to go ... and 21/22 had big spike ... so still fair chance July signups will get in today :)

Vin Diesel was the first player let into the game today. He screamed at the screen for 1 minute straight and hit 50. He then sat back laughing at us all waiting for access while eating a fillet of children on whole wheat sandwich.

He also does not shave his head, his hair is simply to scared to grow.......

Are you serious? Vin Diesel eats whole wheat???

Ok all you angry people! Let's start an Occupy Coruscant! Of course you'll probably have to wait until you get in the game to occupy it, and then you'll more than likely completely forget you ever had to wait...

NM... bad idea.

Draymen

-When 900 pounds you reach, look as good, you will not!-

I think what you fail to realize is that also greatly increases the chance people will not get the names they want. Thats not a concern for me (and probably not you either) but that does not invalidate the concern for people who feel it.

This is my primary issue! I had planned and got permession to go to work a little later than normal so I could have the names reserved. For me, that is the biggest incentive to early access. My wife and I are social players, not hardcore raiders, wo a couple days head start on the rest of the community isn't all that important to us.

BW changed there mind too many times on this. from 5 days, to up to 7. Makes it impossible to plan for it. Killing the grace period is pretty stupid as well. To say there is one, then suddenly... nevermind. Unprofessional. It worries me about the future professionalism. We quit Aion because of the way they handled #@$% like this. I though BW was better than NCSoft. Sigh... Still waiting...

In my opinion... they have to brake up at some point and start to make larger waves...

for today they have activated access for almsot 100k ppl from US and same amount in EU... so 200k users... but this is just start... remember that on 20th wave of users would be not 200k ...it would be about 1000k in single day ... so if Bioware wish to do smtg with this i sugest make a stress test of login and let ppl play faster than this pathetic 200k per day ;)

You know what, why can't you have the courtesy to inform us ahead of time so I don't sit here wasting my life refreshing my email. Worst idea ever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Anyone who thinks this is the best EA could have done is off their rocker.

If you're not mad, that's cool, just don't pretend that they have done the BEST JOB EVAR because they could've at least given us the courtesy of e-mails of our specific waves ahead of time.

early access. random people getting invites before others..

working as intended.

yes it is cause you are not owed anything your pre-order payment was to hold the game for you early access is a perk that no one owes you so go to work read a book go back to sleep or do something constructive with your life

I can deal with waiting till the 15th at most, because I did pre-order it Nov 24th, The excitement of waiting on this game is starting to wear off SIMPLY because I have been waiting for almost 2 years for this to release? looking forward to it now is just getting ridiculous, I just want to SIT down and enjoy my game, simple as that. Going by a limited number of waves per day and following the order in which it was pre-ordered is not fair in a way. :/ SITH WARRIOR JUGG ALL THE WAY!

So much for ordering collecters edition on july 29 didnt get me into any betas and yet waiting for the early access and my friend got the deluxe edition a month ago and he got in the stress test and already started playing today this is BS on there part no consideration whats so ever.

You sir are whats wrong with this world. May God have mercy on your soul.

The worst part of this is that between now and official lauch day, anyone who feels wronged is having bad days they will regret. Why you ask?

Because once they've started playing, it will be loads of fun regardless of the day they start. So keep your eye on the prize!

THE PRIZE: The most innovative and promising MMO-RPG ever made.

See you in that Galaxy Far, Far Away Friends.