arsenal or pyrotech...lvl 50 pvp????

so im trying to read up more on Arsenal vs Pyrotech and so far im confused. Below lvl 50, TM spam and heat seekers seemed to do work, but now that im lvl 50, it kind of sucks. Granted i have 3 pieces of centurion and 1 piece of champion, but i hear PT is really nice. I hear people saying with a properly speced PT, there is no cast time and pretty much free rail shots. Now my question is since i bought Eliminator gear, does that work well for PT as well? Im thinking of respeccing today to PT, especially since 1.2 they want to have Arsenal do a proper rotation. Any advice for PT vs Arsenal would be helpful

also i received some advice to roll bodyguard. i would actually need to exchange my gear through in game help (4 pieces). This person said bodyguard will do great damage and obviously keep myself up and others

so im trying to read up more on Arsenal vs Pyrotech and so far im confused. Below lvl 50, TM spam and heat seekers seemed to do work, but now that im lvl 50, it kind of sucks. Granted i have 3 pieces of centurion and 1 piece of champion, but i hear PT is really nice. I hear people saying with a properly speced PT, there is no cast time and pretty much free rail shots. Now my question is since i bought Eliminator gear, does that work well for PT as well? Im thinking of respeccing today to PT, especially since 1.2 they want to have Arsenal do a proper rotation. Any advice for PT vs Arsenal would be helpful

also i received some advice to roll bodyguard. i would actually need to exchange my gear through in game help (4 pieces). This person said bodyguard will do great damage and obviously keep myself up and others

gear up, it makes a huge difference, and you may want to drop som explosive darts, fusion missles, and rail shots in there.

50 is a whole new beast.

so now the question is which spec would be most suitable as i gear up ?

Stick with Pyro. I've been a Pyro since I hit 50 (About a month now) and I love it. You can get a lot of medals, do a lot of damage, and the most important part, is that you can be mobile, which imo very viable in PVP.

Honestly just play both and then pick what you enjoy most. Both arsenal and pyrotech are perfectly viable right now for any type of content.

Pretty much this. I leveled Arsenal and played Arsenal for about 2 months after 50, not quite 2 but close. I respeced Pyro last week and my jaw dropped. Your survivability will go down a bit seeing as you lose your 7% heal when venting heat (if speced) but I can solo people and even 2 depending on their gear.

I'm in Champ gear btw almost to BM. But I found after "having' to be a turret to get my stacks up and even to keep my stacks, then switching to Pyro, I was immediately in love. Bummer thing is, I'll have to respec Arsenal for raiding. lol

You will find though that if you do your rotation wrong in Pyro you can overheat rather quickly, or same as spamming nothing but TM. Trick is, do the proper rotation, nuke when appropriate and that coupled with a vent heat on occasion will give you no problems in a long PVP fight.

Stick with Pyro. I've been a Pyro since I hit 50 (About a month now) and I love it. You can get a lot of medals, do a lot of damage, and the most important part, is that you can be mobile, which imo very viable in PVP.

I'll take mobility over extra damage any day.