Tatooine needs to be Death Starred

Darth_Solrac

Definitely my least favorite planet, so far anyway. No Jedi to kill. A bunch of tedious, boring tasks & missions. I got a good lightsaber & title off the Bonus Series, but yea, space Afghanistan sucks bad for the most part.

I'm also starting to tire of Alderaan.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatooine needs to be Death Starred

I'd like it if Nar Shadaa was Death Starred though...

Sign me up. After they deal with The Ramen Noodle Planet and The Planet of Corridors That All Look the Same they can proceed to vaporize Coruscant (aka The Other Planet of Corridors), Voss (The Planet of Pointless Mysticism), and Planet Rakghoul.

A lot of the planets are bad in some way, shape, or form. But these 5 stand poor textures and boring layouts above the rest. The only planet that I feel is perfectly alright the way it is is Hoth.

List of Planets to Annihilate ASAP-

Voss (Stupid Mystics... I hate kissing up to them.)

Quesh (Pit Stop of the Galaxy. No real point to it.)

Taris (Rakghouls EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!)

Nar Shadaa (I am just tired of taking taxis everywhere I go...)

And finally...

Alderaan (Planet of Whiny Nobles)

Id add Belsavis to that group to stupid jungle planet full of stupid prisoners and animals that remind me of feathered lizards yeah Id not cry if that planet was decimated.

I don't see why they don't just slag the whole planet as well. I mean, it's obviously more expensive to fight them on the ground. Just use an orbital strike on the entire planet and voila.

Quesh (Pit Stop of the Galaxy. No real point to it.)

Agree. I only did my main quest on Quesh, which consisted of going to one location. One!

Taris (Rakghouls EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!)

True enough.

Alderaan (Planet of Whiny Nobles)

Playing as a bounty hunter, Alderaan was actually one of my favorite planets. I very much enjoyed getting to

suckerpunch a stuck up, whiny noble in the face,

and having the opportunity to

slaughter and entire household of them.

Overall very amusing planet.

Edited by marcochain

Well, how else do you expect to be able to go anywhere without causing tons of problems?

I understand, I just sometimes feel like I've spent more time on a taxi than on the "ground" on Nar Shadaa. I am not actually advocating removing it or the taxis, it's more of a joke than anything else.

Definitely my least favorite planet, so far anyway. No Jedi to kill. A bunch of tedious, boring tasks & missions. I got a good lightsaber & title off the Bonus Series, but yea, space Afghanistan sucks bad for the most part.

I'm also starting to tire of Alderaan.....

Actually there is a heroic with some Jedi, and a neat quest where you find some Ancient Rakate device. :p

Jedi Knight also lets you fight a Sith, who I think becomes your companion later.

Edited by Oneeve

Actually there is a heroic with some Jedi, and a neat quest where you find some Ancient Rakate device. :p

Jedi Knight also lets you fight a Sith, who I think becomes your companion later.

Seriously? A Jedi & Sith working together? Cuz I'm seriously considering rolling a DS JK next, & that could sell me....

Aww I liked Tatooine with both my Jedi Knight and my Sith Warrior. My Jedi Knight got an epic duel against an honorable Sith and my Sith Warrior made a creature that supposedly hunts Krayt Dragons faint just by looking at it. Epic storylines!

For my JC it less interesting. Sith Inquisitor......it was a Sith Inquisitor story. Can we perhaps hold a convention for Sith Inquisitors on Nar Shaddaa and then Death Star it instead?