A little humour in all the grim and gloom of 1.2

Jrovak

BW Dev Team Leader -- Guys... we have a problem!! Although 80% of the population rolled lightning spammers, we are getting complaints that non-force users cannot use this ability!

Dev Underling -- I have a solution! Lets use that legacy system that we left open to allow every character to spam lightning!

BW Dev Team Leader -- Hmm... It looks like we can only unlock it for PvE content at the moment, we must work harder to allow everyone to spam lightning in warzones!

EDIT:: Dev Underilng -- What about Republic players, can they also use this ability??

BW Dev Team Leader -- NO!!!!! **** Republic! They should have got the hint when we ignored all their beta testing complaints!! The only people in the Republic should be NPCs!

Edited by RJChief

Shorter version of the OP:

WOW Beggar#

It takes whole 3 days to get to 50? QQ on forums...

I don't get valor rank 60 as soon as I hit lvl 50? QQ on forums...

I don't get full set of end game gear as soon as I hit lvl 50? QQ on forums...

Voices told me about [insert some idea that has nothing to do with reality] - QQ on forums..,

AIonSUperHonedGrindingMachine#

I can hit lvl 50 in 3 days instead of 3 months?

I can get full set of end game PvP gear in a week or two after hitting 50 instead of another 3 months?

Bosses in PvE instances actually drop gear more often than once in 100 runs?

Re-modding gear doesn't involve RNG and all existing mods don't disappear when said RNG fails?

They have GCDs in this game?

Ezmode alert! I'll let my cat walk on keyboard and go have a few drinks...

Lineage you would grind with a bot and leave computer running all night and day to come back a week later and not be sure if the xp bar moved. :(

EQ had that nasty xp loss from death. Day one release I rolled a race that lived in some trees... I dont realise they are tree houses nor know about the xp penalty...I fall out of the damn tree and die...I now am negative level. Not even level 1 anymore :(

Man you new gamers have it easy.. back in the day we had to run our own internet cable to the telephone pole that was 20 minutes away, in the snow, barefoot, carrying an extra 5000 feet of cable on our backs... up hill, both ways.

Can't remember why we would carry the extra cable though. :confused:

Edited by LancelotOC

Man you new gamers have it easy.. back in the day we had to run our own internet cable to the telephone pole that was 20 minutes away, in the snow, barefoot, carrying an extra 5000 feet of cable on our backs... up hill, both ways.

Can't remember why we would carry the extra cable though. :confused:

i loled so hard good stuff

Also The MtV brigade Moar.. priceless

Zilletta short version is excellent I had totally forgot RNG

lol

Ezmode alert! I'll let my cat walk on keyboard and go have a few drinks...

Lol that's awesome, too true

Dev Underilng -- What about Republic players, can they also use this ability??

BW Dev Team Leader -- NO!!!!! **** Republic! They should have got the hint when we ignored all their beta testing complaints!! The only people in the Republic should be NPCs!

Hahaha

Edited by Zibit

WOW beggar ,

Lots of QQ about supergrinding honed AIon machine , on forums , every day.

Meanwhile Supergrinding honed Aion machine grinds wz for 8 hours every day and gets Battlemaster rank and eventually Battle master Gear.

Wow beggar doubles qq posts about Supergrinding honed Aion machine class and his class gets nerfed while Bioware buffing Wow beggar's class.

Supergrinding honed Aion machine - " Whoa , must be new way to play this game "

" I should have posted QQ rather then playing , very rewarding"

Wow Beggar - " Lol i got buffed and i got Free Gearz at 50 , L2Play noobs"

I played EQ. Let me tell you about exp loss deaths, and running back to your corpse to grab your gear. >_>

Haha bring back memories. Running back to oasis through north ro naked and got ambush by a ghuol.

Lower guk is a train fest at entrance.

No mini map.

Sence heading is a skill you learn.

Fighting a blue mob and wonder if you are going to lose exp or gain a little.

Haha bring back memories. Running back to oasis through north ro naked and got ambush by a ghuol.

Lower guk is a train fest at entrance.

No mini map.

Sence heading is a skill you learn.

Fighting a blue mob and wonder if you are going to lose exp or gain a little.

I heard a certain game has a F2P server now, with all xpacs...

Nostalgia, brother.