Can i transfer WoW toons into ToR?

orvbulletholes

Playing a healer in this game isnt much fun and feels very underpowered. My WoW subscription has run out and im wondering if you could pull my holy paladin from the WoW armory and put it into ToR? having a lightsaber is like iPhone 4.. super cool until u realise everyone else has one

Playing a healer in this game isnt much fun and feels very underpowered. My WoW subscription has run out and im wondering if you could pull my holy paladin from the WoW armory and put it into ToR? having a lightsaber is like iPhone 4.. super cool until u realise everyone else has one

im so lost

Sure...as long as I get my lvl 90 Ratonga necromancer from EQ2 !

They let me bring my warlock and paly here so you should try and bring ratonga necromancer, never played EQ so idk what it is but sounds scary. Portal abusing people in huttball with my lock is hella fun. Im hoping more people follow suit and start bringing characters from other mmo's and i dont think they can nerf because toons are property of blizzard

They let me bring my warlock and paly here so you should try and bring ratonga necromancer, never played EQ so idk what it is but sounds scary. Portal abusing people in huttball with my lock is hella fun. Im hoping more people follow suit and start bringing characters from other mmo's and i dont think they can nerf because toons are property of blizzard

Dude....are you selling whatever it is you smoke/take? Cause you'd make a lot of money.

having a lightsaber is like iPhone 4.. super cool until u realise everyone else has one

Actually, WOW is like an Iphone. Everyone is flocking to TOR because it's like an Android. Does everything an Iphone does, just much better. :p

Actually, WOW is like an Iphone. Everyone is flocking to TOR because it's like an Android. Does everything an Iphone does, just much better. :p

So are you implying we are just a cheap copy of the original :o? CAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!

Everyone knows Swtor Devs had a time machine and decided that 2003 was not the best year to launch the best mmo of the millenium! As such Swtor came first and WoW just copied (Rather poorly) the basic principles!

You know, that analogy makes PERFECT sense?

WoW = Iphone... Cracks, under pressure (

)

"Oh no, SWTOR is taking our subscribers..." *WoW subscription numbers drop another 5%*

Add my inquisitor from eq2 to the list. Sure explaining him being an iksar cud be hard in star wars but hey at least he's a similar class name. Best idea ever I see no problems at all here. Edited by DakataTan

Greetings everyone!

It is not a feature of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ to transfer characters from World of Warcraft or any other game to play as part of the Star Wars Universe. We are going to go ahead and close this thread.

If you do not care for lightsabers, feel free to try one of our non-force wielding classes such as Trooper, Smuggler, Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter!

Make sure to check out the stickies in the class forum you are interested in for some excellent resources of information!

Have a great day!