Nerf the least played class -

Trimethicon

- that adversely affects the highest played classes, makes total sense.

In other news; Warhammer Online is closing another server, this is from the same group running SWTOR, the same group that released a broken MMO; with broken classes that were never fixed to this day.

Just cancel your sub and pre order D3. BioWare cant even be bothered to fix bugs that have been around since beta; they are too busy thinking up ways to further nerf OPs/Scounds.

I'm going to be playing D3 like a fanatic but there's no PvP at all at launch and no ETA for it and the classes aren't even going to be close to balanced and never will be. Blizzard doesn't like MLG and have stated such.

Just cancel your sub and pre order D3. BioWare cant even be bothered to fix bugs that have been around since beta; they are too busy thinking up ways to further nerf OPs/Scounds.

i actually did that last nite. how weird.

PvP is coming shortly after launch and Blizzard not constantly nerfing and buffing classes is a good thing IMO. D2 PvP was awesome yet they didn't balance classes for PvP either.

"Shortly after" in Blizzard terms is the same as "Early 2012" in Blizzard terms.

I won't be buying D3 on day 1.

Blizzard is getting about as bad as Bioware when it comes to content (talking specifically about ME3...such a shame..).

My guess is D3's campaign is only going to be about 20-25 hours in length and any replayability is doing the same runs over and over again on slightly harder difficulty.

They did near the exact same thing to SC2, which while I bought it for some multiplayer, I also bought it for a campaign that ended up being short and shallow.

Edited by GeoLager

Blizzard doesn't like MLG and have stated such.

Only because MLG laughs at their attempts of arena and "balancing" with WoW. And rightly so. WoW set the standard for MMO PvP being a laughing stock by every respectable PvPer, developer and anyone associated with e-sports.