Playable Togruta Species

Shaelaa

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and it should be do able. if you have ever noticed while riding a speeder like the Nexu as a Twi'lek your Lekku come up and over your shoulders while you're idle so I don't see why they couldn't be re-positioned while wearing a hooded outfit.

P.s. or just like my Avatar shows one of the Lekku is over her shoulder :p

And hopefully, one day Twi'lek Players will be able to choose the positioning of their Lekku's like they once could in SWG.

Rusk is Chagrian.

Aye completely different Species as Male & Female Togruta's both have Montrails and Headtails, whereas with the Chagrian the Males have the two Horns on top of their heads and have the two lethorns while the Females lacked the superior cranial horns, but had more pronounced and longer posterior head plates. Not to mention, Chagrians are born as tadpoles whereas Togruta are born more like Twi'leks/Humans/etc.

Edited by Altyrell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this would be an awesome species ... and i think the Naulotan would be just as awesome/popular ... and both species are ai in the game that attack so there is code written up already on them ... would be awesome to see these 2 species playable in the future

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly we need more races period, it's something that adds replay value and would bring allot of players that left back and new players in as well. I mean you have an mmo based on Star wars which has Galaxies filled with races why not take advantage of this. You can even create new races whenever and sell them on cartel market or let everyone pay to unlock them whatever works and this can be done throughout the year, you shouldn't have to wait for a new expansion to release as only way to get a new race or races.

All i can say is i really hope we start seeing more races in near future and i hear with upcoming changes bioware will have more time to do more in other areas of the mmo so we will see if this happens and i hope this is one area we see more work in, at least it would be wise and beneficial for both sides.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...