Really?!

Shrilokka

Gunslinger In full champ gear and I can't even solo the crystal ball ilum BS because every mob either knocks me out of cover or they CC bowdaar... the **** am i supposed to do?!

Get help. Some encounters suck for some classes and some are simply not going to be soloable.

Gunslinger In full champ gear and I can't even solo the crystal ball ilum BS because every mob either knocks me out of cover or they CC bowdaar... the **** am i supposed to do?!

Champion? Mistake #1. These quests aren't supposed to be soloed ...

I have a set of champ gear too, but I use my PVE gear for PVE... You don't need expertise to do PVE. Surely you have some gear that is better for PVE? No? You may want to work on that.

Secondly, ditch the Wookie and bring out Gus. If you haven't given Gus a real chance as your companion, you need to. He makes daily missions a breeze. Plus, he can use your hand-me-down equipment.

I assume you are talking about having problems with Loyat? You must clear the entire room before you take on the Loyat. She BAFs anyone alive in the room when she hits around 20% health.

Also, use all of your interrupts to keep her from casting. I died twice before I realized what she was doing. Then I cleared the room first and it seemed pretty simple.