For all the crybabies

uzairzaidi

Bioware a humble request.

Could you please add an unsubscribe button to the forums so that all these people whining constantly about the changes to their classes next patch can leave our beloved game once and for all.

This forum just fills me with anger whenever I read posts filled with whining and people threatening to unsubcribe.

Please just give them what they want. Every single class forum is just filled with so much QQ. What people don't realize is that it is an "OVERALL" class balance. Combat Medic Commandos are crying that they will be replaced by Sages and Sages are crying that they will be replaced by Combat medics for pvp healing. It is just so infuriating to read.

Cheers

Could you please add an unsubscribe button to the forums so that all these people whining constantly about the changes to their classes next patch can leave our beloved game once and for all.

This forum just fills me with anger whenever I read posts filled with whining and people threatening to unsubcribe.

Please just give them what they want. Every single class forum is just filled with so much QQ. What people don't realize is that it is an "OVERALL" class balance. Combat Medic Commandos are crying that they will be replaced by Sages and Sages are crying that they will be replaced by Combat medics for pvp healing. It is just so infuriating to read.

Cheers

I hope you are REALLY proud of your WHINE!

Want some cheese with it?

Edited by GrandMike

Anyone saying they are unsubbed and still posting are full of it... when your subscription wears out you cannot post here at all. You know how I know this I did let my sub expire after the ilum fiasco.

So if you are posting here you can still play the game, if you can still play the game you haven't quit yet.

Edited by Surgin

Cheers

Your whining about whining ?

Anyone saying they are unsubbed and still posting are full of it... when your subscription wears out you cannot post here at all. You know how I know this I did let my sub expire after the ilum fiasco.

So if you are posting here you can still play the game, if you can still play the game you haven't quit yet.

Let's assume that you already prepaid for 6 months and then unsub. You can still play the game and access forums until the 6 month period expires even if you unsub. Fail more plx.

I dont even believe what you are saying.

You know that LEAST you can sub for is 1 month.

Talking about stoopid people rofl

news flas kid: You know that its ENTIRELY POSSIBLE to still have sub (that has not lapsed yet) and NOT play the game rofl

Edited by GrandMike

Your whining about whining ?

You whining about whining about whining ?

Also all actions taken by BW reguarding this game is to manage to drag subs for long enough so they can break even and let the game die like warhammer did.

Let's assume that you already prepaid for 6 months and then unsub. You can still play the game and access forums until the 6 month period expires even if you unsub. Fail more plx.

No not really, saying you quit and quitting are two different things. It's like waking up with a hangover on monday and said I QUIT drinking only to go right back to the bar on friday night. :D

Most of us have quit and dont play the game. Thats why we are ranting the forum instead until the sub wears out :p

Tbh this game deserves to fail. As a PvPer i bought something marketed as a lamborghini but got a rusty lada. And with patch 1.2 the seller also just came and stole my engine. Give me my time and money back.

Edited by Niconogood

I have quit and I dont play the game. Thats why Im ranting the forum instead until my sub wears out in 3 weeks :p

See what I did there?

Tbh this game deserves to fail. As a PvPer i bought something marketed as a lamborghini but got a rusty lada. And with patch 1.2 the seller also just came and stole my engine. Give me my time and money back.

I see but for me to believe you quit we wouldn't be having this conversation... there are only 2 people in this world I trust and you aren't one of them.

See what I did there?

I see but for me to believe you quit we wouldn't be having this conversation... there are only 2 people in this world I trust and you aren't one of them.

See what I did there?

And nobody careas about what/who you believe or not. Why do you post again?

Please just give them what they want. Every single class forum is just filled with so much QQ.

He is whining about whine. How pathetic.

Cheers

an interesting request to be sure, considering that it wasn't so long ago that BW was getting bad press for "allegedly" removing the unsubscribe button from players' account pages. In fact, there may be a good number of people that will be on board with your request. :)

We should all reroll tankasins and tankentics cause they are the most powerful in the game as everyone as seen and they are not getting a nerf. They can reduce the game down to 2 classes and all will be well in the universe. There, problem solved. Everyones happy and no one is whining cause we are all super heroes compared to the other classes =D