Why is there no world PvP?

termixonian

The game's design was a compete failure.

There is no difference in a so-called PvE server and their PvP servers. Failed hero engine cannot support enough players for a healthy PvP population so EA created a ton of little servers (low population caps) and sharded, instanced, and seperated as many players as possible in order for their servers to crash and lag less.

What does this mean to us players?? No open world PvP and dead servers. This game is more or less an 8v8 instanced game. Nothing more, nothing less.

I couldn't agree more. You cover it loud and clear. They DIDN'T designed for Open World PvP - more likely for Small (10 vs 10?) World PvP. If they are 30 or more people on screen the FPS goes to 0. If that is not bad design what is?

I found plenty of Imps to tangle with last night. Had a good fight in BH and on Alderaan. Don't know why everyone is so wrapped up in getting rewards for it though. It's fun. That's why I do it.

Usually don't see as many as I did last night though. I will probably be trying to start more battles by rolling into the Imps areas like they were doing last night.

Nice necro post btw.