Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best server for PVP

stephenalandavie

Hi i am from legions of lettow and its a nice pvp server not many pure pvp guilds but alot do pvp and are waiting for ranked also most people are friendly i moved from a dead server to it and i am having a very good pvp experience 5-10min ques at 2-3am on weekdays which is impressive

I'm in EU but quickly gave up on the EU servers due to the populations. Since then I've been playing on EST servers and I havent noticed any latency, not even on the West Coast servers that I've tried out too. There's always people on and the timezone fits my pattern better. I believe that the EST server Fatman had the highest population back when someone compared servers but this might have changed.

Helm of Graush- Pretty well balanced in terms of PvP, great guilds on both sides of the war and more importantly, the population balance isn't crazy out of portion.

Try it, look around. takes no time to get to level 10, if you are not happy, try another server.

i moved from senator contisplex to legions of lettow..

senator contisplex died and is now a ghost server lol. with 4 people saturday-sunday night online in republic fleet, from level 11 to 20

legions of lettow has about 100-150 people saturday-sunday on republic fleet. i just turned 50 and dont have guild, but i see a lot of people do PvP in warzones, they talk about 1.2 etc.

as probably in all servers imps slightly dominate republic in everything. but i went to ilum and we got a huge ops, and kind of struck back..

I'm rerolling to the Tomb of Freedon Nad at the moment. Pretty high populated server so far, definitely possible to find people for group quests, well dungeons were always a problem without lfg tool, so nothing changed, and pvp-wise, I don't do too much yet since I'm low level, but from what I've done, about 10-15 games, Reps win alot. Maybe not as much as I'd like but at the very least 60%.

• 1 year later...
Hi

The server i am on takes forever when it comes to queuing up in warzones i am just wondering you guys opinions when it comes to a good PVP server where i wont have to wait over an hour just for one WZ. A european server would be preferable.

I am on the bastion and I think it has reasonable warzone time and I think some pvpers are fair here. I sometimes have chats with people on the other facion.http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/smilies/rakghouls/rakghoul_03.png

Hi i am from legions of lettow and its a nice pvp server not many pure pvp guilds but alot do pvp and are waiting for ranked also most people are friendly i moved from a dead server to it and i am having a very good pvp experience 5-10min ques at 2-3am on weekdays which is impressive

I came from Legions of Lettow too!!!

Kind regards!!

How do people even find these old threads to necro? ;)

I'm wondering as well cause it seems they're completely oblivious to the date of the last answer and just post a reply as if the OP was from yesterday. Even funnier for threads more than a year old. They propably googled the topic and clicked on the thread without checking out the date.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.