Please don't remove the 'giggle'

FadeLei

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play one, but I love hearing the giggle! I think on both male and female ops, it's soo cute and I think it releases some pressure on some crazy situations. My brother plays one, and we together get into the silly messes cuz we just gotta try doing the impossible, and his character giggle makes me smile. I wish my sorc had a giggle or something like they do. KEEP IT!

I don't know if I signed this thread or the other but /signed again.. I was so sad playing today listening to my giggle knowing it's on the chopping block. Please leave it!!!

yes indeed. I log in, giggle, and realise soon it won't be there anymore! :(

/signed

Please let me keep my giggle. It's the one feature that makes me feel like there is a personality to my scoundrel and keeps me invested in her. All the other changes I'll be able to muddle through, those are mechanics, but my giggle... it's my toons heart.

Well, as well as writing here about how disappointed we our in losing this bit of character from our Scoundrels, a decision on the part of Bioware that still makes little sense, I suggest everyone start ticketing Bioware about this as well.

Once patch 1.2 goes live and I lose my giggle I certainly will be doing that, with the vain hope that the reply they give will more than a stock, irrelevant answer.

Does anyone know if other classes are using their respective 'grunts' too ? (Bounty Hunter/Trooper for example iirc)