If Wookiees Were Playable...

Kourage

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wookiee's are unable to speak basic due to biological reasons (voice cord structure incapable)

edit: But they are easily able to learn most languages, as in they are able to understand and write it, just no way to voice many of them

Edited by ApotheosisLanyx

Wookiee's are unable to speak basic due to biological reasons (voice cord structure incapable)

edit: But they are easily able to learn most languages, as in they are able to understand and write it, just no way to voice many of them

1 Wookiee could speak Basic and since they're allowing us to have thousands of Sith Purebood play Republic, anything goes!

There are wookiee NPC's in game with dialogue and they just go "arrrgh blarrrgh uggg" with English subtitles. Not sure what the issue is here. They should be in the game as a playable race and it's not a hard thing to get around.

If Wookies were playable and could speak Basic, who would voice them?

I think Bobcat Goldthwait would be perfect voice. I bet he could use the work.

Wile I respect anyone in their late 40's who marries an 18 year old uber hottie that was in a show he's directing when she was 16-17, I think a wookiee's voice would be alot deeper.

1 Wookiee could speak Basic and since they're allowing us to have thousands of Sith Purebood play Republic, anything goes!

Yeah, and that Wookiee was able to be clearly understood because he had a speech impediment that made it easier for non-Wookiees familiar with Shyriiwook to understand him.

And to my knowledge, that would be something of a RARE Trait for his Species.

Yeah, and that Wookiee was able to be clearly understood because he had a speech impediment that made it easier for non-Wookiees familiar with Shyriiwook to understand him.

And to my knowledge, that would be something of a RARE Trait for his Species.

I imagine a Republic Sith Pureblood would be pretty darn RARE as well.

Now tell me, who would voice a Wookiee for you?

How about Johnathan Goldsmith?

Edited by Kourage