Shadow Warhero Gear (Republic side)

burningcurse

http://i.imgur.com/OVkwC.jpg

has all the other classes Warhero gear too.

I am not impressed with ours, we have a pink trowser hanging out of our back. I'm going to hide the helmet for sure cause I dont want to have a mohawk or look like a beetle.

not to mention a pink color scheme? I am aware we can change the color but the model itself doesn't say "warhero" to me, it doesnt look as good as our current bm gear.

discuss

p.s. merza is not my character, it belongs to another player

Edited by burningcurse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god they have some of the worst design people I have ever seen in a game. Don't get me wrong, Trooper and Guardians look amazing for the most part but the Shadows look like ******* ***** holes. I dont think stealth assassin/peace keeper when i look at their armor. I think ******* clown. Except for our current pvp armor. that looks good. but PVE makes me wanna cry. Edited by Sireene
lang

There is no way those are the models for the War Hero gear. Thats the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Pink? Their design teams are a joke if this is whats making release.

So we go from Banana Hands and Owl Slaying to Pink Panther

Edited by Zintair

http://i.imgur.com/OVkwC.jpg

has all the other classes Warhero gear too.

I am not impressed with ours, we have a pink trowser hanging out of our back. I'm going to hide the helmet for sure cause I dont want to have a mohawk or look like a beetle.

not to mention a pink color scheme? I am aware we can change the color but the model itself doesn't say "warhero" to me, it doesnt look as good as our current bm gear.

discuss

Pink is so cute..

lets make a petition to bring a hello kitty apparel in game!

(they will probably kill me after reading this)

I actually like Shadow PvP set, and I like alot the helmet. xD I will look like a sort of Holy Deer or something like that. xD

I don't really like the PvE set instead, it looks like a beggar, an indian hobo :I

This is awesome.

As a stealth class (supposedly) we ll be able to perfectly blend in into herd of pigs and during these pink-sky dusks and dawns.

Good job BW.

Seal of Shadow Community Approval.

Edited by NeverRose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.