1.2 New armor models!

Iwipe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who designs this ****? Seriously, fire them. I would never hire a person who gave me this kind of crap...

This might seem gaudy but, i will not be resubscribing to this game if i am forced into cut scenes with this kind of non starwars type style...

it really screams of fantasy more than sci fi. the bh looks horrible. i mean, no where near what my bh would actually wear . i understand they just make **** so we break out the mods and then put them into gear we like...but really that's not enough to keep me around.

Sadly, i might very well not re-sub in the now "April" release of 1.2

I dont see why people hate so much on the inquisitor gear, personally i think it looks really awesome. It needed something different.

PS: Is it known what title you get if you play on test server ? (was there a title if you played on the test server for 1.1 ? )

Edited by SaintLucifer

That. Smuggler. Helmet.

IKR? Horrible...seriously what were they...oh right, they were not thinking.

Do you really think Han would wear that ****? lol no way, han solo, kyle katarn, etc. etc. etc. would be laughing their asses off....

i will dream of the time when i can play an online star wars game and actually believe i am in it...these "styles" are too much...take them back. please...they are horrible.

where the **** are my space cowboy trench coats...?

That's the new armor? Seriously?

And here I thought the old sets looked bad, the new ones just topped the list. Virtually nothing about those sets reminds of Star Wars. Whoever designed that should really watch Star Wars and get their inspirations from there rather than from asian grind MMOs or WoW.

That's the new armor? Seriously?

And here I thought the old sets looked bad, the new ones just topped the list. Virtually nothing about those sets reminds of Star Wars. Whoever designed that should really watch Star Wars and get their inspirations from there rather than from asian grind MMOs or WoW.

Even WoW doesnt have armor sets that bad...whoever thought those were good should be fired! Since when did a smuggler dress like robin hood of the future!

Something like http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2072584 (post 118) would be soooooo much better for the jedi knight, Galahad model for sentinel and Percival for guardian.

Ok, first of all, why do so many people seem intent on wearing these as complete sets?

In this update we'll finally be able to use any orange armor we want! Pop out the mods and drop 'em in your favorite orange gear. Mix and match for an interesting and unique look. I can't wait.

I look at these sets for the pieces that they include, and there are some interesting pieces in there even though I'm not a big fan of the complete sets. I'm referring to the separate components; pants, helmets, boots, gloves, belts, etc. There will be no need to wear a full set of anything unless you happen to like the look.

Ok, first of all, why do so many people seem intent on wearing these as complete sets?

In this update we'll finally be able to use any orange armor we want! Pop out the mods and drop 'em in your favorite orange gear. Mix and match for an interesting and unique look. I can't wait.

I look at these sets for the pieces that they include, and there are some interesting pieces in there even though I'm not a big fan of the complete sets. I'm referring to the separate components; pants, helmets, boots, gloves, belts, etc. There will be no need to wear a full set of anything unless you happen to like the look.

Why even put this **** in the game then? The fact is they have a ****** design department, and it has been evident since day 1. In a mmo this expensive, you shouldn't have to bank on wearing the orange gear from early levels, end game armor is supposed to be unique, not something a level 12 can use. There are free mmos with nicer looking armor than this crap.

Just total fail all around again. Seriously give us the classic looks what the ^&*% is this? So pathetic this frustrates me so much!. BIOWARE WE PLAY THE GAME FOR THE GEAR!!! Make it worthwhile.............................better luck round 3.

I'm just surprised Lucas Arts approved these gears...:eek:

I'm even more curious why Lucas Arts thinks they are matched with star wars universe and what was the attractive point of each gears let Lucas Arts approved. :confused:

I thought it's little too early to show the Halloween costumes in this season. Maybe I just need to drink more to play this game...

Edited by darkbebe

What I'm gathering from most of these pages is that a majority of the people that play this game want to look like Vader, or Darth Maul, or some other iconic figure in the SW universe their entire playthrough of this game.

Would sound a bit boring if every set were black hoods or brown robes every tier.

Bounty Hunter looks stupid in the pvp set, but at least it's better than the absolutely ridiculous 'Ant Man' helms and 'Ork Horde' armor we've been putting up with... Edited by LexiCazam
Inappropriate content