1.2 New armor models!

Iwipe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha. Ah man cant stop laughing. Yeah its that bad. Heres hoping Nightmare mode armor drops look better since they said nightmare will drop different loot. (though this wont be in 1.2 anyways).

But it is true, at least for a jedi knight perspective.....look wise...i have yet to be excited about any high end gear and say to myself "oh damn that looks sick, i cant wait to wear that!"

Only a BH set dint make me sick...

Adault male wearing a dress with open shoulder? Will 4 piece set bonus be "Allows to give your male party member a blow job"? So you could help them to release a stress after intence boss figt.

Did they invite Mrs. Alexander (or whatever it name is), from American Top Model show?:confused:

The Jedi Knight would win hands down with the new pvp set

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/coloredvariationsknight.jpg

I like the PVE set, but the PVP one is pretty bad... Honestly, it looks like each class got at least one ok looking set.... except for Smugglers... wow that's awful.

Anyone have these new sets on a male character?

Quick question here, and perhaps I just missed this being posted somewhere...

With all the new armor showing up, what will happen to the orange PvP armor you can buy with Warzone Comms from the PvP Armors Vendor? Is this going away?

What? Are the art team leads on vacation or something? How does such awful design (academic standpoint) make it to the final cut?

More than disappointed with these sets. I have zero motivation to grind for these. In fact, I have negative motivation, if that's possible.

Sorc PvP and Warrior PvE/PvP looks awesome imo. The rest looks terrible. :(

I heard the pve set if complete gives you a bonus ability:

hilarious laughter

Range: pbao clipping range

Effect: 30 sec incapacitate that lets your enemies and allies who see you when triggering the effect do nothing but to roll on the floor laughing.

Animation: you take out a can of peaches and open it with one of your can openers mounted on your armor

Edited by Garbald

I dunno, I dont think they are teribad or overly fugly...some are a bit strange.

It wont matter to me (dont get me wrong I want ALOT of cool new armor, ALL the time ), I'll be stripping all my pvp gear and placing it onto a Orange/custom suit that has a more classic SW BH look.

Trooper pretty cool I thought.

Im still a bit concered with the overall amount of choices. Yes this is a new tier and all new pieces but once again they are hearding us into an armor set. In a month after release Fleet once agian will appear to be a class clone line up (with some caried colors so thats nice).

I guess it may not be as bad as I am thinking. I imagine some players will strip the gear (like Im going to do) and place the mods on a suit they enjoy wearing.

I just can't for the life of me understand why they changed the colors?

I mean basically all of these sets we say in the video looked great in their respective colors in the video, then we get these silly power ranger colors when they specifically said they don't want to turn us into power rangers?

So how does that work?