Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who is designing the gear?....I mean come on

Malckiah

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They need to make ALL gear moddable.... since they wont just do appearance tab. Honestly when I go and look at the high level gear and it sucks I dont have anything to work for and so I dont.

IMO all this gear looks really lame. I do like alot of gear in the game, but unfortunately most of it is not moddable.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the issue

because you don't put in the effort of earning that gear or you're very easily satisfied...

I don't want my commando to look like a mixture of Metroid and Transformers.

Good idea I kept my level 40 PVP orange set.

Edited by Thekze

I think it looks fine.

Its funny because people scream for new gear, they give them new gear and they scream it isnt good enough.

Personally, i'd rather wait a few more weeks on 1.2 for good-looking gear.

Edited by Thekze

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They need to make ALL gear moddable.... since they wont just do appearance tab. Honestly when I go and look at the high level gear and it sucks I dont have anything to work for and so I dont.

IMO all this gear looks really lame. I do like alot of gear in the game, but unfortunately most of it is not moddable.

I agree with this completely. Just make all the gear mod'able. Leave this new stuff in for those people who like it. But for those of us who don't... Let us mod the gear we do like. I for one just like basic Star Warsy looking stuff.

I'm both laughing and crying at those designs.

When will they learn..

i find the traffic cone hat quite fashionable on my sorc.

finally i can vicariously live out the life of that dunce cap fool i've always wanted to be...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Blavatsky

Most of it is awful, most notably, IMO, the juggernaut chest gear with the giant spikes sticking straight up from the shoulders. Ya know.... Hawk, Animal.... the Legion of Doom. Is this Star Wars or WWE online?

Sorry if no one knows what piece of gear I'm referring to, but if you've seen it and you like it, then you also like ripped, sweaty guys on steroids. Don't try to deny it.

Edited by DJunior

Most of it is awful, most notably, IMO, the juggernaut chest gear with the giant spikes sticking straight up from the shoulders. Ya know.... Hawk, Animal.... the Legion of Doom. Is this Star Wars or WWE online?

Sorry if no one knows what piece of gear I'm referring to, but if you've seen it and you like it, then you also like ripped, sweaty guys on steroids. Don't try to deny it.

love those guys , invoke the classic pro-wrestling more IMO. What better way to make fools of us.

adopt the tongue in cheek stance my friend. You don't take yourself serious while you're gaming do you?

you should'nt...

it's a game

love those guys

try to remember you're playing a game.

Wow, Sage PvE is like the peasant tier of armor sets. It's almost as if the designers made a typo and put a lvl 1 green armor set in the wrong place in the database.

Not that the rest of the Republic gear is much better, but that one just sticks out as being not just lackluster, but aggressively so.

love those guys , invoke the classic pro-wrestling more IMO. What better way to make fools of us.

adopt the tongue in cheek stance my friend. You don't take yourself serious while you're gaming do you?

you should'nt...

it's a game

love those guys

try to remember you're playing a game.

LoD was fun to watch. Thanks for linking the vid dude! Good ol' days.

That chest piece is still awful. Then again, maybe LoD came from a galaxy far, far away. With the face paint and all... Maybe they were zabraks. Who knows? Maybe that chestpiece is the most 'Star Wars' thing in this game.

Thanks for the reply, brother!!

/flex

I wonder if ILM did the final renderings if they would look any better.

TBH the trooper is the best (PVP) cause it looks like the Stormtroopers from A New Hope.

I do however see up to now pre 1.2 that alot of the SITH armors look to shogunish for me.

When ever i see sith depicted I am reminded of Voltron or OLD japanese Mech games with all this stuff on the shoulders. How is someone realisticly able to fight with armor like that..??

PS Oh and on a completely different note. It seems that the clonewars animated series is breaking what some call the LORE rule that alot are accusing BW of. Today i watched an episode of the former sith apprentice VENTRIS now acting as a Bounty Hunter Hunting Down Darth Mauls Brother and in the process Saving Obi-Wan Kenobi. Then escaping with him.

So If a fully sanctioned series can have a Bounty Hunter that uses 2 SABERS AND THE FORCE. Why cant BW have family Trees with shared powers?