16 bags in 5 days...

Harkess

My god are they serious ? I work so hard for getting things legit way and all I ever get is punnishment of some sort.

Now 16 bags of champ bag in 5 day and nothing even one token. Its kinda piss me off to read other people get like 3 battlemaster com in a row and I want to cry. I sure can buy pvp gear like i used to do on centurian but stupid stupid stupid Champion gear is so blatant expensivt all i brought so far was a pistol, some centurian stuff some champ implants and earpiece(bracer, belt) mind you i'm lvl 40 valor.

Why Bioware why ?

Edited by Harkess

There is something wrong if you still riding with centurion gear... find it sad that you do. I am currently at 7/30 on bm bags, and have 3 sets of champ gear, plus a smuggler set which i ripped the mods from.

your words at first were confusing saying u opened 16 champ bags and no token, however if that is so the chance of a token in a champ bag is 5% so you havent even reached the hate ratio.

if you were talking about bm bags, 0/16 on bm bags is bad also, but be happy at least they finally implement the ability to buy bm commendations instead of going 1/100 lol.

16 bm bags with no bm comm = 16x15 champ comms = you should have plenty to buy a set + m0r3.

Edited by SirWai

My god are they serious ? I work so hard for getting things legit way and all I ever get is punnishment of some sort.

Now 16 bags of champ bag in 5 day and nothing even one token. Its kinda piss me off to read other people get like 3 battlemaster com in a row and I want to cry. I sure can buy pvp gear like i used to do on centurian but stupid stupid stupid Champion gear is so blatant expensivt all i brought so far was a rifle, some centurian stuff some champ implants and earpiece(bracer, belt) mind you i'm lvl 40 valor.

Why Bioware why ?

they arent suppose to contain very many Tokens anymore. I opened 100 bags since change (got 3 tokens, 2 chests & a Relic) Seriously tho champion gear isn't hard to get. Took me 8 days to be in full Champion Gear.

Now 16 bags of champ bag in 5 day and nothing even one token. Its kinda piss me off to read other people get like 3 battlemaster com in a row and I want to cry.

you need to understand that the battlemaster token is the only way right now of getting the battlemaster gear

the chance of that token is 25%

but in your champion bags you get champion commendations and only rarely you get champion token (for a specific piece).

that champion token is only a bonus, your main way of getting champion gear is via the champion commendations

and yes, the champion tokens dropped like rain some time ago, but it was not on purpose

Now 16 bags of champ bag in 5 day and nothing even one token. Its kinda piss me off to read other people get like 3 battlemaster com in a row and I want to cry. I sure can buy pvp gear like i used to do on centurian but stupid stupid stupid Champion gear is so blatant expensivt all i brought so far was a rifle, some centurian stuff some champ implants and earpiece(bracer, belt) mind you i'm lvl 40 valor.

Why Bioware why ?

Since you are lvl 40 valor, you will get 0 battlemaster tokens. You have to be lvl 60 valor and open a battlemaster bag. The item drop rate for champion bags is very very very low. The drop rate for battlemaster tokens is 1/4.

Edited by HelinCarnate

Seriously tho champion gear isn't hard to get. Took me 8 days to be in full Champion Gear.

really? main+off weapons and 5 pieces of gear is around 500 champion commendations

500/7 = 71.5 bags

8 days so 8*2 + 3 * 2 (and let's be optimistic so you got the other week's weekly too and add another 3*2) = 28

71.5 - 28 = 43.5

in 8 days you got 8600 mercenary commendations and 8600 warzone commendations (or to make it simplier: 25800 warzone commendations)

let's be very generous and assume that you got 150 wc every wz, that makes 25800/150 = 172 played warzones in that 8 days.

172*15/60/8 = 5.3

so, you spent at least 5.3 hours every day in warzones (and remember i was very generous with the commendations that you got from those warzones) - that's with insta queues popping for you.

doable? seems so; reasonable? hell no.

(and yes, i know you did get a chest piece, but you did not get implants nor earpiece, and no belt/waist either)

Edited by FoxNemhauser

Sorry for my post there I was pretty upset thats all. Now that I read my it its just sounds like a whine post

I was just upset how the system work. I do have champ gear(ear piece. pistol and shotgun)

the rest is just centurian mix with some stuff i found at Galactic Market

I'm aware of the valor requirement for Battlemaster gear and its was not what im talking about. Its the champ that i could use more of, its bad enough that i play scoundrel and get rolfstomp 80% of the times because of the gear diffrences

really? main+off weapons and 5 pieces of gear is around 500 champion commendations

500/7 = 71.5 bags

8 days so 8*2 + 3 * 2 (and let's be optimistic so you got the other week's weekly too and add another 3*2) = 28

71.5 - 28 = 43.5

in 8 days you got 8600 mercenary commendations and 8600 warzone commendations (or to make it simplier: 25800 warzone commendations)

let's be very generous and assume that you got 150 wc every wz, that makes 25800/150 = 172 played warzones in that 8 days.

172*15/60/8 = 5.3

so, you spent at least 5.3 hours every day in warzones (and remember i was very generous with the commendations that you got from those warzones) - that's with insta queues popping for you.

doable? seems so; reasonable? hell no.

(and yes, i know you did get a chest piece, but you did not get implants nor earpiece, and no belt/waist either)

No i've been save up since level 10, get my dailys and weeklys done in this week since monday :p

not made my 16 bag claim up, I leveling through pvp on my smuggler and I play A LOT.

so I ended up brought many bags once i hit 50(on monday)

They should make the champ pieces you can get in the bags as a token to buy any champ piece. I was 0/60 on champ bags, but I'm only missing champ belt/bracer and gun now I think, maybe implant too. But yesterday on my sentinel, completed the first weeklies/dailies on him etc. Opened about 8 bags and got a champ drop straight away. Then I relogged to my vanguard and completed the quests opened the bag and got champ legs (which I already had). Would have been nice if I had a token, so that I could just buy the other pieces I need rather than spare legs lol.

Has anyone noticed an increase in BM tokens dropping this week I have had one in every bag so far. Could be a run of good luck (though pointless since have 2 sets of gear so Blizz got an upgrade). Wouldn't surprise me if the upped the drop-rate before 1.2.

Im like 50% on BM tokens and i wish i could give my luck to others.

My trick is making this guy in my guild rage about diablo 3 in vent and then open it while he explains how good it will be.

Works almost every time.

16 bags and no tokens ? OH MY GOD !

16x15 = 240 centurion tokens, which buys you about a full centurion set, except for the weapon

Then, 16x7 = 112, which is at LEAST 2 champion pieces.

So basically you got a full set of gear in not even a week, and you're crying you don't get enough?

This is not the right game for you pal. I suggest some Legoland or Hello kitty online.

16x15 = 240 centurion tokens, which buys you about a full centurion set, except for the weapon

So basically you got a full set of gear in not even a week, and you're crying you don't get enough?

This is not the right game for you pal. I suggest some Legoland or Hello kitty online.

you should be fully centurion geared in 1-2 days, if not your proberly to casual.

No i've been save up since level 10, get my dailys and weeklys done in this week since monday :p

not made my 16 bag claim up, I leveling through pvp on my smuggler and I play A LOT.

so I ended up brought many bags once i hit 50(on monday)

you play a lot save up since level 10 and level from pvp yet your valor rank 40 :p

pretty much impossible and since the change to valor per wz if you level only from pvp you will be capped on valor rank pretty much the whole time

so no way you leveled by pvp got to 50 and are only valor 40

my alt is level 48 valor rank 40-41 if I only do pvp till 50 I will be rank 50 soon as I hit 50 due to the rate you get valor now

guild m8 hit 50 sunday and was battlemaster by wednesday thats some one who levels via pvp and plays alot

you play a lot save up since level 10 and level from pvp yet your valor rank 40 :p

pretty much impossible and since the change to valor per wz if you level only from pvp you will be capped on valor rank pretty much the whole time

so no way you leveled by pvp got to 50 and are only valor 40

my alt is level 48 valor rank 40-41 if I only do pvp till 50 I will be rank 50 soon as I hit 50 due to the rate you get valor now

guild m8 hit 50 sunday and was battlemaster by wednesday thats some one who levels via pvp and plays alot

been playing this char since the beginning, i pic up dailys do them and then quit :p Valor boost has only been implemented weeks ago so...

Like I said I got some centurian mix with champ weapon.

Its fair that increasing numbers of people get their BM token in a row and I'm stuck with my cent+champ+ normal crap ?

Now 16 bags of champ bag in 5 day and nothing even one token. Its kinda piss me off to read other people get like 3 battlemaster com in a row and I want to cry. I sure can buy pvp gear like i used to do on centurian but stupid stupid stupid Champion gear is so blatant expensivt all i brought so far was a pistol, some centurian stuff some champ implants and earpiece(bracer, belt) mind you i'm lvl 40 valor.

Why Bioware why ?

You are not meant ot get a token, the champ commendation are the reward. Tokens are a bonus treat them as such.

4 battlemaster bags and 3 tokens. Friend of mine just got 4/4. Between the 3 of us that is 26 bags and 7 tokens or slightly better than average.

Its just math.

I believe that's point and the reason people are getting pissed off... someone could open 10 bags and get 10 comms where someone else can open 100 and get nothing. No mater how many bags you open you will always have a 75% chance of getting nothing.

Like I said I got some centurian mix with champ weapon.

Its fair that increasing numbers of people get their BM token in a row and I'm stuck with my cent+champ+ normal crap ?

Yes it is fair, since those people have got to valor 60 and your valor level is 40. The drop rate for battlemaster tokens is 25%. I am not sure what the drop rate for champ tokens is, but guessing around 2-5%

Edited by HelinCarnate