The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously guys... If they close all the servers is because something wrong was going on. Trying to fix bugs and exploits... ANd you whine about it? Not the best time to do it but they must have their reasons.

Keep the good job Bioware.

If you EU players that are crying had half a brain its not about screwing anybody. Its a NA based company therefore the staff is currently at work . If there is a issue with this patch there will be staff available to handle the issue.

Never herd of people that work night shifts? simple if your going to bring out a game of this magnitude then they should have a 24/7 service!

Dang it Bioware....how dare you get together and scheme for something to break during EU prime time!

I will say good bye to all those quitting over them making the game better. Can I have all your credits?

why are you, bioware, constantly spitting at us european players?!

Not a BW only problem, it's a US people state of mind I guess, to see europeans as just a nuisance :rolleyes:

Too bad we EUs must suky suky it every time with everyone (like for game's prices - see how many games cost i.e. 49.99USD and are sold in Europe for 49.99€ which are actually WAY more).

Any practical reason why they can't split maintenance between mighty US and rest of the world, in particular Europe? :confused:

Edited by Sireene
Inappropriate Content - PM'd

Seriously guys... If they close all the servers is because something wrong was going on. Trying to fix bugs and exploits... ANd you whine about it? Not the best time to do it but they must have their reasons.

Keep the good job Bioware.

That is your assumption, however they have given NO information and almost no warning. There was nothing wrong with my server or anyone else in my guild and no one mentioned any problems.

Please give Europeans a separate downtime that does not interfere with their peak hours so they can stop whining about it.

I'm in the U.S. and I agree, Europeans should have a different downtime, instead of downtime during there peak hours. Bioware should really consider 2 maintence times to accommdate boith sides of the world. While your at it, maybe time to merge some servers, populations are starting to get thin on some servers.

For a second I thought my client was broken when I logged out to switch servers and all of a sudden everything was showing up as offline. Then came to site, found nothing apart from server status that servers were all up. Was on the verge of making a ticket to find out why my launcher was bugged..

Im sure that this downtime is important but please make more of an attempt to make sure we know things like this.

Patiently waiting and hoping that pushing out 1.2 early. :)

P.S.

For the love of god will all of you ******* stop banging on about WoW, Gw2 or whatever game you are threatening to go to. (the post above mine, case in point)

Edited by Sireene
Inappropriate Content

The thing is the message I got while playing said, "pleas check the forums for more information" and I can't find anything official about it anywhere, in fact this thread is the only thing I have found about it at all....

Same. Drives me nuts.

Hey, it aint that it's that the servers are going down for 2 hours during peak time today, but that so far 3 days in a row we've had downtime during peak time and we're feeling we're getting the worst of it. Edited by Sireene
Inappropriate Content